37. That was just a dream though.

Daisyrae:

My eyes slowly fluttered open, glancing around the room that I was in. A small smile played on my lips when the night before came to me. I rolled over onto my eyes, my eyes landing on a shirtless Jason. He was facing in my direction, the blanket covering everything from his bellybutton down.

I let my eyes wander over his extensively tattooed arm, slowly traveling towards his chest and abdomen. I've always loved his tattoos, I thought they looked so hot on him and the fact that each of them had a meaning was even better.

I slid a bit lower, scooting a bit closer to him. He was so beautiful. His thick eyebrows, his long thick eyelashes, his cute little nose, his pink plump lips. I had to restrain myself from leaning over and kissing him; I didn't want to wake him.

I couldn't resist, though. I reached my hand out, running my acrylic names against the tattoos on his arm. A soft smile spread across his face and I could tell that he could feel my fingers against his arm. I laid my head on his shoulder, tracing the tiger tattoo. This one has always been my favorite, there was just something about it that I liked so much.

In all of my eighteen years, I've always wanted to get a tattoo. I never could, because, it was against my religion, but, it was fun to dream about. I would often find myself searching up various pictures of tattoos and imagining myself going to a tattoo parlor and asking for that one.

That was just a dream, though.

When I got tired of bothering Jason while he was sleeping, I rolled away from him – pulling myself out of bed. I felt like taking a shower. I tossed the blanket behind me, letting my bare feet hit the warm carpet.

I glanced around the hotel room, looking to see if Jason had thought of bringing my clothes. I smiled when I saw a dark red duffel bag. I made my way over to the bag, hearing a wolf whistle behind me.

I turned around quickly, seeing Jason looking over at me. He had a smirk on his face, but his eyes still looked sleepy. I glanced down at my body, seeing that I was standing in the middle of the room half naked.

"Jason!" I shouted, a giggle leaving my lips. I glanced around the floor, seeing the t-shirt that Jason had been wearing last night. I bent down, picking it up and throwing it over my body.

"Boo," Jason pouted, sitting up in the bed. He ran his fingers through his messy hair, letting a yawn leave his lips; "Are you going to shower?" He asked, pulling himself out of the bed. I quickly checked to make sure he was wearing clothing to cover his...private areas; he was.

"Yeah," I nodded, opening up the duffel bag and looking through it. I smiled when I noticed some of my clothed stuffed inside of the bag. He didn't do a real good job with picking out outfits, he just grabbed random clothes and shoved them in the bag.

I smiled when I found a pair of panties, pulling them out and tossing them to the side. Next a bra. I searched the bag for anything else that I could wear today. Most of these clothes were old – clothes that I never wore anymore.

A small smile spread across my features when I noticed that he had grabbed my back . I grabbed his button down shirt, switching the bra that I had chosen with a white lace bandeau. When all my clothes were picked out, I made my way over to the bathroom, getting ready to take a shower.