33. Yep, this wasn't going too well.

Daisyrae:

"Because I'm pregnant...with his baby," My mouth dropped. I glanced behind me at Justin who looked just as surprised as me – maybe even more. I quickly turned my attention back to Mari, looking down at her stomach. For the past few weeks, she's been wearing real baggy clothes. That's wasn't the today.

She wore a tight loose crop top, with white writing on it, paired with some high-waisted jeans. On her feet she wore a pair of black , which were similar to mine...except mine were wedges. Funny how she got her mojo back the same day Jason comes back.

I let my mind wander back to the words that she had said before. There was no way she was pregnant with Jason's baby. She would be showing by now, right? Her whole body was still as toned as it's always been. She's such a liar. I knew for a fact her and Jason haven't done anything in a good three and half months. If she was preggers there was no way she wouldn't be showing.

"Liar," I spat, crossing my arms across my chest and glaring at her. She ran her fingers through her bouncy curls before shrugging her shoulders.

"You don't have to believe me. Jason does," She pushed past me, going straight for Jason. She wrapped her arms around her forearm, looking up at him with big eyes; "You believe me right, Jasey?" She pouted.

I kept my stare on Jason, waiting to see what he was planning on dong or saying. He just stood there with a blank expression on his face.

"What's going on here?" Brandy's voice filled my ears. I turned around so I was facing her. She was placing her salad on the table, a flavored water in her hand.

"Mari's trying to convince Jason that she's carrying his baby," I spoke bluntly, venom dripping from my words. I was beyond pissed. At Mari for thinking she could pull that she and at Jason for not saying anything.

"Next joke please," Brandy spoke dryly, unscrewing the cap to her water bottle and taking a long sip. I turned away fro her, my eyes catching Jason and Mari again.

He was talking to her in a hushed tone and she was nodding her head. He had this look of concern on his face, his hands were placed firmly on her shoulders as he spoke to her.

He still hasn't denied anything.

A groan left my lips as I shook my head. I adjusted the strap on my bag before walking away from the scene. I walked through the double-doors leading to the parking lot. As I walked, my eyes landed on my tree. It was waiting for me to come and sit by it again, but that wasn't happening.

I trudged down the stairs and towards the bottom lot. Keagen and his friends always hung out here, so I knew I'd be able to find him easily. Just like I predicted, he was there, leaning against the fence with a blunt between his fingers. He smiled when his eyes caught mine, waving me over. I slowly walked over to the group of guys, running my fingers through my hair.

"Hey, Daisy. Want a hit?" Keagen held the blunt out towards me, giving me a soft smile.