10. "I really want to kiss you right now."

Jason:

Right now, I was in the little living room with Ryan. The both of us were playing video games, GTA : V , and he was going on about how he's been getting mad pussy this year or some shit like that. I wasn't really listening, I was just trying to land this freakin' plane.

"You know what I like?" He spoke up, glancing over at me. This game wasn't two player, so I was playing and he was watching – which was probably why he was talking so much, should have suggested to play 2K instead. That was a two player game and I wouldn't have to listen to him go on about all these girls.

So he wouldn't get all upset about me not listening to him, I nodded my head, letting him knew that I was sort of listening and it was okay for him to go on.

"Virgins," He spoke up, right after I nodded my head. This quickly caught my attention, my head turning in his direction and the plane that I was driving to crash into a near by mountain. I groaned as I felt the controller vibrate in my hand, indicating that I was fucking something up in the game.

I ignored that though, looking at Ryan full on, "Virgins?" I repeated, making sure I heard him right. He nodded his head, a weird smirk playing on his lips.

"Why virgins?" I continued with my questioning, looking at him sceptically. In the years that I knew Ryan, he wasn't one to go for virgins. He always said that if you took a girl's virginity then she'd automatically fall in love with you and that was a road he wasn't willing to take.

I wasn't like him. I fucked whoever I wanted, didn't really care about the aftermath, if she fell in love with me and I wasn't feeling it, she'd have to get over it. If she couldn't, well too bad for her. Horrible, I know, but that was it.

Now, you're probably wondering – how could you think like that, Jason, you have a girlfriend? - right? Well, Mari is my girlfriend, yes and I do like her, yes. But, I don't love her. Hence the reason I've never said it to her. I don't want to lose her, because I like spending time with her, but I'm not completely tied down to her.

I made that clear when she asked me out – and yes, she asked me out, long story, one you're probably not going to hear – anyway, she asked me out and I told her that I would only date her if she knew for a fact that I wasn't only hers. I did tell her that I wasn't going to go around sleeping with every girl, but if I was at a party and wanted a good fuck and she wasn't available, Id definitely be looking for some other girl.

After I told her this, I was sure she was going to take back her whole asking me out, but, she just nodded her head and agreed. It was whatever, free pussy, right?

"What?" I asked, coming back from my little conversation with my head, totally missing everything Ryan had just said. He picked up on that, rolling his eyes and leaning back on the couch with a huff.

"I said," He began, giving me a glare before going on with what he had said; "Virgins are so much more fun. They don't know what they're doing and you get to teach them and it's that sense of control. Like when you're with a girl that's experienced, she can basically do everything by herself and everything feels good, but it's just a bunch of laying there while she did her job. With the little innocent virgins, you get to guide them, teach them the ropes." He was grinning to himself and although, what he had said made some sense, I couldn't help but shoot him a look of disgust.