Chapter(3)- Blood Makes Me Wild

Imperfect Sense(3)

°∞ Pierce ∞° 

It felt nice to have her in my arms. Though my head was telling me I should be disgusted in her presence, my wolf was encouraging the physical contact. Kylie was my mate and there wasn't any changing it. A mate is a mate and there was nothing I could do about it. 

Now I just have to tell my parents. 

They'll be absolutely furious, but then again, I have never cared for their opinions in my life even growing up. They have been so over-bearing and controlling ever since I was young that now they'll have to listen and respect me not only as their son but as their Alpha too. 

I may sound harsh but this pack is run off fear; The fear of my persona, the fear other packs have towards us, and the fear we send out. Our pack is dangerous, relentless and maybe even border line psychotic some might say. But as for me, I call it family, and family protects their own. 

That's not what I can say for Kylie's father however. As I looked at her I couldn't even imagine how a grown man can lay his hands on such a fragile looking girl, much less his own daughter. She is beautiful, feisty, and self-spoken with the body of an angel. Her eyes are the opposite of mine with their bright violet color and gold rim. My gold eyes were rimmed with a dark purple that intimidated everyone around me. 

Kylie was absolutely beautiful, and those bruises on her abdomen just took away her natural beauty and it wasn't fair. 

I felt myself tense as I thought about it. Kylie looked up at me with big wary eyes. "Is there something wrong?" She asked softly as if afraid to speak. 

I shook my head, "No. Just thinking about those ugly bruises."  

She shrugged, "Don't have to worry. They'll heal quickly, and I can handle myself at home pretty well." 

I looked at her bewildered, "You're not going home." I told her with authority. 

She glared right back at me. "Excuse me? You're not the boss of me okay? I have the right to go home if I damn well feel like it!" 

I felt anger rise up inside me. I was not used to being told what to do, and at this moment my wolf was telling to me to handle our little mate. "I'm NOT letting you back to that house. Besides since you're my mate you'll have to stand by my side." 

Kylie just chuckled. "You're so cute you know that? You actually think that you can control me!" She laughed again. "I'm going home whether you approve or not." 

I growled letting my anger get the best of me. I flipped so that she was pinned under me on the bed. I held her wrists in my hand tightly. 

"Listen leech. I don't care what you WANT. All I KNOW is that you're staying in this pack house with me. Safe from your father and by my side where my mate should be." I felt my voice go hard and demanding. By the look on her face you can tell she was debating whether or not to swallow her pride or to punch me. Hopefully she won't punch me because if that happens then I won't be able to control my anger. 

"Screw you." were her angry words that she spat at me. 

I smirked, "When?" 

She gasped and went to try and slap me but I had her restrained to the bed. 

"Let go." She growled at me. Her eyes began glowing in anger. 

"Make me." I challenged arrogantly. 

An inhumane snarl escaped her lips and suddenly I was thrown off her onto the floor. Soon she joined me pinning me to the hardwood floor. Her eyes were a bright and ferocious purple and her lips curled into an irritated scowl. I was shocked at the strength she had to pin me-an alpha- down to the floor. My wolf was debating on whether or not we should show her some respect.