Prolouge-Kidnapped...Well Vamp-napped

I'm So Proud Of You

Prologue- Kylie

I was just walking home minding my own business when I was kidnapped. Now I'm not gonna sit here and son about how I was abused or how I was left for dead just as the police found me, because honestly that's what my home life was.
My drunk of a father would beat me until he passed out and my work-aholic step-mother never believed her precious husband would lay a finger on his 'beautiful princess'-which is what he referred to me as while talking to his clients. Yeah, whole he was a drunk at night he was the biggest car dealer on the east coast. But that was just his day job which paid the bills.
He was also the leader to the largest clan of vampires ever known.
He was the perfect leader of the night. When he was sober he was the most intelligent, charismatic, and loving person ever. Just get some spiked blood in his half dead system and he was a goner. Not even remembering the night before he would walk about normally.
Dad always asked about my bruises but I played them odd as a part of my crazy clumsiness(Which despite being a vamp, I really was).
So as you can see that's really why I didn't really care when the Alpha of the mutts known as werewolves kidnapped me while walking home from my MMA match training.