Chapter(2)-I Get Lonely Too

WARNING NOT WELL EDITED! JUST SAYING! :p

------- 

Imperfect Sense(2)

§»˟Kylie˟«§

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Can you explain this mate thing to me? Vampires done have mates, we have lovers. We don't die for a very long time so we have lovers. I personally have only had one, but the average vamp had about ten in their life-span."  

Pierce growled at the mention of my single "lover". He was more of a simple boyfriend, the farthest we ever went was making out.  

"Well a mate is a werewolf's other half. You cannot survive without your mate once you know them. Your heart will ache for them, your thoughts will revolve around them constantly. You'll feel sick if they are upset, and you'll feel intense emotion for them. We can also hear each others thoughts, so no secrets. Physical pain can also be felt. " He stared at me pointedly.  

He lifted up my shirt revealing my toned and bruised abdomen. A little after effect of my father's last beating.  

"Where did you get that?" he asked hostile.  

"M-my father." I whispered ashamed.  

Pierce stood abruptly growling,"I feel like killing the bastard."  

I attempted to stand and stop him but my bruised knees were weak and immediately gave out on me. In an instant Pierce was by my side lifting me up.  

He walked out of the office and quickly made his way into a bedroom. The room wasn't overly extravagant, but was defiantly a sight. Large in size, an oak room set, queen bed, silky looking sheets, and an ensuite bathroom. Framed photos lined the walls.  

Pierce gently laid me on the soft bed.  

"Look, no one can know you are my mate. It puts both our lives at risk. So I want you to please stay in here. I will eventually get you any important assets. For now you may shower and wear my sweats if you want."  

I simply nodded and painfully made my way to the bathroom. I peeled off my dirty clothes and threw them hastily to the side. I jumped in the standing shower and turned the knob to a boiling temperature. It felt amazing after the water made contact with my bruised and sore skin. I grabbed Pierce's body wash thingy and poured some out. It smelt of him; Piney and candy-like. A weird combination but it was absolutely intoxicating to me.  

After about an hour of showering I grabbed a towel and decided to hand wash my underwear.  

Hey, I'd rather have wet clean underwear than dirty dry ones.  

I quickly washed them and slipped them back on. Thanks to my strength I was able to basically drain them of water completely.  

I made my way into Pierce's closet and found some sweat pants. I threw my sports bra back on instead of wearing one of his t-shirts.  

I wrapped my hair in a towel and wandered back into the bedroom to find my duffle bag on the bed. I haven't seen it since I was kidnapped! 

I squealed and ran over to it. Everything was still in it! Extra clothes, hair ties, shoes, iTouch, make-up, hygiene products and even my extra set of underwear.  

What? I thought about running a few times.  

I snatched up my iTouch and plugged it into Pierce's iHome.  

"How Low" by Ludacris began to play when I hit shuffle. I smiled and began dancing around the room. Swinging my hips and if I was in a club and smiling as if I was having the greatest night of my life felt so foreign to me. My Spanish roots hit me when I began dancing with some salsa and bachata steps.  

When I began moving my hips once again I heard a groan. I turned to find Pierce running his hands over his face. He was holding some clothes in his hands.  

"You know love, dancing like that will make it impossible to keep my hands off you." his smirk and cocky aura made me blush.  

I threw myself onto the bed and buried my face into my pillow.  

Oh how I missed a bed! Sleeping in that glass box was absolute torcher! My back has been sore for days!  

"You're in pain?" growled Pierce.  

I looked over at him,"How did you know?" I questioned.  

"Mates can hear each others thoughts."  

"Oh." Was my up-most intelligent response.  

The song changed to 'I Get Lonely Too' by Drake.  

I sighed and let the song play. It was the story of my life. Vamps go through so many lovers and people in their life span that they always lose someone special to them. At some point youre just lonely without anyone.  

"Kay?" I heard Pierce. "You okay? You seemed to space out there for a minute."  

I shook my head. "Sorry, just thinking about my life and how all of my vampire kind end up alone." I gave a sad smile.  

He came and sat next to me. He put an arm around my waist and gently pulled me in his side.  

"Not all vampires." He whispered in my ear.

------ 

OMG! I can't believe that I haven out this up yet! Holy Pokemon!

Well I hope that you guys like this chapter, I really liked this one! The story may start a little blah but soon enough draaaaaama will arise (;

Peace,  

Love, 

&Baby Ducks<3