Chapter(1)- What is a "mate"?

I'm So Proud Of You(1)

§»˟Kylie˟«§ 

It has been two weeks since I've been locked in this forsaken cell. Well technically it was a glass box. It was outside where the sun burned bright. Too bad I was born royal so the sun doesn't hurt me. All the sun has done to me is give me a beautiful tan complexion which complimented my violet eyes and their golden rims. My light brown hair was now a dirty blonde thanks to all the damned sun bleaching! 

I wouldn't be so bitter if these damned dogs would let me out to walk! I don't mind the kidnapping but the whole imprisonment thing just wasn't flying well with me. Sadly the glass was laced with topaz-a substance that is deadly to vampires. Such a beautiful stone with such deadly consequences to my kind. Had it not been laced I would've broken out a long time ago.  

Not to mention I've been seeing the same shifter everyday. The kid was about eighteen, bleach blonde hair and hazel eyes. Kid was pretty good-looking. Tall, tan, muscular. Someone I'd defiantly if,you know, he was a human.  

He was pretty kind to me though. He brought me food, water and even a small vile of blood. It was the only way that I had survived my blood lust for so long.  

Day fifteen in my little box, something unreal happened. Some guard dog(haha, dog) dragged me out of the box into the clearing where the box was stationed. I was chained carefully before I was spoken to.  

"Alpha Pierce would like to see you leech." The guard-let's call him Smokey- sneered at me as if he was too good to be in my presence.  

I merely rolled my eyes,"Lead the way mutt." Smokey growled and shoved me forward roughly. I fell to my knees, scraping them up a bit. I cursed myself for not wearin longer pants that night to MMA practice. I was dressed in spandex shorts, a sports bra, and a tank top. 

Slowly, I got back up on my feet and winced at the small open wound on my knee as began to drag me to a large mansion-like house. Probably their pack house.  

Upon entering I was met with growled and stares. Those who were gawking I bared my fangs to, hissing. Just freaking them out was amusing. I smirked as they jumped back a small amount of fear coming from them.  

That's right mutts, fear the 5'5" midget vampire!  

After ten agonizing minutes of being pushed, dragged and shoved the mutt finally reached an oak door. He knocked and a husky, melodic voice answered,"Who is there?"  

"Alpha Pierce, I bring you the leech." Smokey smirked at me.  

The door swung open a moment later and there stood a young man at about 6'5". He was tanned,lean and muscular. He had a dark shade of auburn colored hair with gold eyes with a frightening violet rim.  

This guy looked perfect.  

Suddenly I was pushed into his study so roughly I toppled to the hard wood floors. I let out a small whimper of pain as I hit the floor knees first. The chains had been broken on impact and I was now free to move about.  

"Shit." I gasped as the pain flooded throughout me.  

"Up. Now." Commanded the deep husky voice known as Alpha Pierce.  

I struggled but eventually managed to stand up.  

When I brought up to look up to look up I ended up staring into those bright golden orbs of his. A shot of excitement electricity, and a bit of crazyness ran through. Alpha Pierce was obviously as bewildered as I felt. The feeling we both felt was undeniably amazing.  

"What the hell did you do leech?" he barked accusing. I flinched at the tone of his voice. I've had much worse tones of voices and words thrown at me, but when he did it, it stung.  

"I-I didn't do anything." I stuttered nervously. I was also a bit hurt.  

He softened when he took notice to my hurt expression.  

Suddenly he gasped. "Oh my God." he breathed. "You're my mate."

(I was gonna stop there but ehh, what the hell?)

I gave him a confused look.  

Mate?  

Was that like a lover? A slave? A sex slave?! 

Oh my God! I've been abused, but being raped was NOT on my to-do list anytime soon! Something I also DO NOT plan on doing in this lifetime!  

"W-w-what is that?" I questioned scared.  

"It's a werewolf's other half. The person who completes them. The person who they will love until the end of time.  

I sighed relieved it wasn't what I had thought- 

Wait. I'm his MATE?!  

"I'm your WHAT?!" I yelled at him.  

He growled and I was suddenly pinned by my throat against the wall behind his desk.  

"Dont you dare yell at me leech." he seethed.  

I couldn't breath and little black dots were beginning to cloud my vision. Tears were streaming down my face and I could feel my face turn an unnatural shade of purple.  

He's going to kill me, was my thought. 

I suddenly hit the ground with a loud thud and completely ignored the pain that shot all through my body from my knees. I was just grateful for the oxygen in my lungs.  

I found the big-bad wolf staring at me from above.  

He smirked,"Big bad wolf? Couldnt be a little more original love?" at this point I noticed his British accent. SEXY!  

I hissed and asked,"Why haven't you killed me yet? It's not like Im expecting to go home." I snared at him.  

Pierce crouched beside me and looked me in the eyes. I couldn't bare to look away from him. Maybe it was because of that mate thingy he was going on about.  

"I cant kill you." he whispered tucking a loosed strand on hair behind my ear. "You're my mate. I need you by my side."

------ 

MY POKEMON BRINGS ALL THE NERDS TO THE YARD 

AND THEY'RE LIKE DO YOU WANNA TRADE CARDS? 

DAMN RIGHT I WANNA TRADE CARDS!  

PICKACHU WITH ELECTRIC CHARGE!

For all those nerd herds still worshiping the ORGINIAL Pokemon.  

ANYWAYS! So new story! I have another 9 pages written but that's about it xD Anything to come after that is unedited and completely unplanned. I'm that kind of author, I don't like planning honestly, I like to let the ideas flow and I'll go back a check them to make sure they make sense xD But that's about it. Everything you read is raw and that's what this story shall be! -Flaps cape dramatically- Nerd Herd Away!

Peace, 

Love, 

&Baby Ducks<3