"So that's why you were gone for a long time. I thought my best friend quit. Chelsea I'm just glad you're ok. But don't ever say canoodling again." Mike said and hugged me. "Me too, Chelsea." Shaley said. I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah I'm fine but I'm just confused. I thought Levi would, you know, be loyal. It hurts to know that he wasn't there for my dark times." I said. I know what you're thinking. Am I giving up on Levi? To tell the truth, no. I'm not gonna leave him in the dark like this. It's too hard, I love him too much. It's gonna take a long amount of thinking.
-
Levi
I texted, called, and did everything to try and reach Chelsea. She generally didn't want to see me. The next day, I showed up early to practice. When she walked in I stopped her. "Excuse me." She said and tried to move around me. I blocked her. "Excuse me." She said a little bit more forceful. I didn't move.

"Levi move." She said.

"I called you and texted you yesterday." I said. She sighed and looked at her phone.

"There are no missed calls or texts. If you stopped me to tell me those lies then you seriously need to move." She said. That hurt. I looked at her phone.

"You sure you didn't get a call?" I asked.

"Yes, I am sure. Now move, I have many things to do." She said and brushed past me. I need to figure out what her problem is. I went to the locker room and got ready for practice. We did all the usual stuff and started drills. After practice I made it my mission to talk to her. I stopped her when she was about to leave and pulled her into a conference room.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You want to know what you did?" She asked quietly after a few minutes. I nodded. "Very much, yes because it drives me crazy when we're not together." I said truthfully.

She sighed and sat down in a chair. "Three months ago, I was in a wreck. My head was damaged pretty bad. I was in a coma for two months and had to be under constant monitoring for a month. My question is, where were you? Where were you during all of this? I never got a text, call, or even a freaking visit. Although, on my last day someone came. And that someone was Gwendolyn. Information was given. The girl is crazy. She told me how you two were together now and how much you love each other. Even showed me texts." She said. My emotions skyrocketed.

I love this girl so much and to find that she almost died kills me.

"The girl had someone hit my car, Levi. She threatened to have me killed the next time I was around you. But you don't have to worry about that because the only time you'll see me is at work. Just take care of your daughter and have a nice life." She said and started to leave. I stopped her. I wasn't gonna let her go that easy.

"I am so sorry. If you were in a wreck then I should have been notified. What Gwendolyn said about me and her isn't true. I don't love her. Yes, Beatrice is my daughter but that doesn't change what we have." I said while looking her in the eye. I'm pretty sure I was crying by now but I didn't care. I could've lost her. I got angry and punched the wall. A hole was made and my hand throbbed like crazy but I didn't care. "I could've lost you!" I cried out.

I hugged her tight. It took her a moment before she hugged me back. We just sat at there, hugging then eventually slid to the floor. She reached up and wiped my tears. I pulled her closer. One thing crossed my mind. If Chelsea was in the hospital for three months, who was I texting? "Chelsea?" I called.