Judge's Corner: Kelly Anne Blount

Meet our next judge, Wattpad superstar, and USA TODAY best selling author, Kelly Anne Blount. 

Kelly was born in Madison, WI. After attending university, she moved to Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands to teach elementary school. While living there, she met the love of her life and was married in a beautiful ceremony on the Caribbean Sea.

After returning stateside, Kelly started to pursue another passion, writing. Since writing her debut bestselling young adult fantasy novel, Grishma, she has written the sequel, Ayla, and is currently working on the third book in The Necoh Saga. Kelly has also written the first book, Impassioned, in her contemporary romance, Hard Love Series.

Continuing to improve upon her craft, Kelly started working on a young adult horror/dark thriller/mystery novel, Captured. Within five months, over 2.7 million people fell in love with this twisted story on Wattpad.

It was here on Wattpad that we first became acquainted with Kelly and her exceptional work. In addition to be an inspiration for many, and a hell of an author, she  is also the Host and Editor of the popular Wattpad Block Party anthology, now in its fourth edition! Quite honestly, with her many books, and public appearances, we don't know how she does it. Evil doppelgänger? With her deliciously wicked imagination in mind, that's very possible. 

Add to this Kelly's enthusiastic acceptance to judge #apicturesworth1000words. We are grateful for her keen eye balls. 

When she isn't writing, editing, reading, or judging contests, Kelly can be found spending time with the love of her life, their furry rescues, and enjoying the beautiful sites of Asheville, NC.