Picture This:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here's your chance to prove it in, uh- 1000 words.

Picture This:

Above is a haunting picture by one of our judges. Need a closer look? Just click on the image for a larger version. Then write a one-thousand word story to go with the picture. 

Deadline is: June 30 at midnight.

Our judges include a Wattpad Superstar, a Wattpad Ambassador, a Wattpad stalwart, and the artist himself will begin reading your entries and choosing their favorite. Your Host, and Editor at Large (that's me!) will compile the data & will serve as a tie-breaker if needed.

Prizes

Prize details will be forthcoming the day of the contest, but what we can tell you now is that they will include prominent placement in an anthology devoted to the BEST stories in this contest, in addition to a popular coffee house gift card (who really doesn't need any more advertisement than that), personalized social media posts, and other goodies.

Runners up will be announced in late summer, or early fall.

Want to get a leg up on the competition? Be sure to follow @kriskosach for announcements on our judges (who have already agreed to participate) and for hints prior to the contest.