Chapter 3: New Years

Start from the beginning

Yoongi looked down avoiding Hoseok's eyes because he was way to nervous to look at him directly. Then he proceeded to go into the dorms. He then sat down on the sofa, shaking. Hoseok saw and instantly hurried around and tuned on the fire place and grabbed a thick blanket and gave it to Yoongi. Yoongi then grabbed the blanket and wrapped himself with it as he watched Hoseok feeling extremely nervous but happy to be with him.

Hoseok then sat next to Yoongi and said," Hey, sorry i must be a huge bother. Im sure you much rather be spending time with your family."

"Hoseok, I came because I wanted to you know that right. If you were a bother I wouldn't have come to spend time with you." Yoongi responded.

Tears started to form in Hoseok's eyes and shortly after those tears began to roll down his face. "I love you, Yoongi." He said.

Those words really hit Yoongi, he knew that Hoseok didn't really mean those words the way he wanted them to. Yoongi became even more discouraged and disappointed but decided to suck it up. He knew it would never work, he knew Hoseok could never like him the way he desperately wanted him too. He knew from the very beginning Hoseok was straight, he knew yet he still fell in love with him. Yoongi face started to feel hot and started to feel immense pain in his chest, his throat and chest began so feel tight. He could feel tears start to form in his eyes. He gave a hard gulp and fought back the tears.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Hoseok said staring at Yoongi with a very confused look on his face.

Yoongi snaped out of his very depressing thoughts. That tight, painful feeling still persisted. Yoongi bit his tongue to stop the tears starting to form again. Being successful he then lightly chuckled and said," Yea, I'm fine. Just a bit tired. We should eat the chicken it's getting cold" he gave out a small laugh again.

"You should go to sleep, hyung." Hoseok said

"No I'm fine. I didn't come back to sleep. It's new years we should eat."

"Okay. I'll get some plates" Hoseok said. Getting up quickly running to get plates. A few seconds later Hoseok came back and placed two plates on the table. One in front of Yoongi and another in front of him.

"Happy New year! Let's have another great year and continue being good friends!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Friends, of course. We are just Friends, nothing else. Can anything happen between us?" Yoongi stopping his train of thought there not wanting that painful feeling to return. He smiled and happily agreed with Hoseok, wanting to forget everything he feels for him. Telling himself he never felt anything besides feelings of friendship for him, that everything was normal the way he was feeling was the way any person feels for a very good friend. Hoseok began to laugh and as usual was very happy and cheerful.

They began to talk about stories of when they were children. They talked for hours and hours and unknowingly feel asleep together at the kitchen counter. A few hours passed before Yoongi woke up being very uncomfortable in the way he was sleeping. Yoongi gave out a small moan and started to lighlty rub the nape of his neck. He looked around the very blurry room, once his vision began to clear he once again looked around the room lightly lit by the sun. As he looked around he noticed Hoseok sleeping with his head on the counter, his lips slightly parted, lightly snoring from the uncomfortable position he was sleeping in. Yoongi began to stare at Hoseok's sleeping face, fascinated wondering how he can still look so beautiful even when sleeping. He then proceeded to softly lay his head on the kitchen counter so he can see Hoseok's face clearly. Yoongi began to observe Hoseok's face, every feature, his pores, his small pimple that was starting to form. "How beau-" Yoongi stopped his train of thought once again and quickly raised his head. He quickly got off his seat and walked towards the bathroom.