Another Book!

What's up my fellow readers! How y'all doing? I miss updating this lol. Anyways sorry if any of you ACTUALLY, want to read Bad Boy's Aftermath and I have not been updating it. I am very sorry. But! I actually finally finished moving and those of you who have been there from the start know I've been waiting for this moment for a loooooong time. So I have finally moved yay!

Anyways, I've been coming up with the most ridiculous new books that I have a couple of chapters written for and I'm gonna give you the preview to this one...

Love is Non-Existent

You know that feeling. Where everything seems and feels pointless. It's because it is.

When you know that no one will ever love you to a certain extent, so when anyone approaches you, you walk away.

That feeling you get, when you want to end life, but you also want to experience all the little things everyone talks about. So you don't end it, but you really, really want to.It's the feeling I get every day of my pathetic life.

The teachers around me try to talk to me, I say nothing. The peers often try to befriend me, I ignore them. This results in them bullying me and beating me up. And every time it happens, I make no sound. No action of pain. No emotion covers my face.Because I deserve it.I deserve every single one of those hits, slaps, and punches.

There's only three people in my life that I'm sure I even truly like. My parents and my therapist, Jake. I can't say I love them because that's the thing, I don't believe in love.

But one day, 24 hours. One person, one stranger. Changes it all.

No, our story does not happen all in one day. But the beginning of it did.

Because I, Blake Walker, am about to go one a pretty big roller coaster ride with the new kid. Nathaniel Grier.

So if any of you enjoyed that please go and check it out I have just posted the first chapter. Also, know that this book is under major editing because I know it has many errors. It is slowly being edited and I still have some more chapters to finish. But I really hope you guys enjoyed my first actual story and enjoy my new ones. Also I changed my name if that confused anyone, lol.

Love,
27oreopandas
(Because I love Oreos and pandas and my lucky # is 27)