Chapter 2: You Too Hot! Hot Damn!

JC Freaking Walker.

Lord help us all.

Wait! Since when am I a stalker? I gazed at him confused. This guy is gonna give me a headache.

"Babe I know I look good, but I thought I told you to keep the pleasantries to a short?" He said with his signature smirk. I grit my teeth against each other. Stupid blonde hair and hazel eyes.

I bet his hazel eyes were twinkling behind those glasses.

Snap out of it D.

"In your dreams. What do you want Walker?" I said with a bored expression already getting annoyed by this guy. Gee, and to think we were best friends at some point. That just flew out the window. All those summers, Christmas', spring breaks, all that time. A waste.

Bye, bye trust. I hope the door hits you one the way out.

"Oh, so stalker knows my name?" He said with his lips once again quirking up into a wider smirk. My eyes begin to blaze with furry.

"Of course I know your name, why wouldn't I?" I asked confused. I'm starting to think this guy needs a brain transplant. Even a stranger would know who I am. And they don't even know me!

I guess he really didn't remember me. All that trust, is gone. Gone down deep in his non-existent, Jet Black Heart.

"I know I'm famous and all, but we just met yesterday." He said with a hint of amusement in his voice. Such a waste to the human population. Imagine all that oxygen he's taking up.

"Well I've known yo-" then I stopped myself.

Maybe I shouldn't tell him who I am? We could have great fun with that, wouldn't we? And when he finds out he will kill me. But it will definitely be worth it.

"You've known, what?" He said looking at me still with amusement. Is throttle a word? If it is I hope it means something bad cause I ought'a-

"No I was just gonna say that we are having dinner with each other tonight so you might be seeing a lot more of me than expected." I said with my own smirk and a little spark of my own behind my sun glasses. Nice save smart alec.

I remind myself to give my back a pat later.

"So this ride is yours?" He said changing the subject. Change the subject why don't you. It's not like we were long time friends and I was sort of trying to get you to notice.

"Ya, this is my baby." I say as I walked back over to it. I don't think I could ever seperate from my baby.

"Sweet." He mumbled to himself. I imagined I didn't hear it as I popped the seat once again and place the extra helmet inside.

I then put on my black one and get on.

"Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but I gotta go." I said as I started Usher up. Damn I love it when it roars. A smirk instantly comes to my lips.

"See you later Stripper." He said smirking my way. I scowled at the nickname. Why you gotta be so rude?

"See you later Jerky."

----------------------------------------------------

Once I pulled Usher into the garage I ran up to my room. Slamming the door behind me I let myself fall onto my bed. I sigh out loud dramatically. I'm gonna have to get used to this. My new room, new house, new school, new family, and, God annoying new neighbors.