Chapter 9: Very Tight and Very Short

"I am so so sorry for Nicky's behavior towards Jacob, Jayden." I apologized for probably the millionth time.

"Like I said before Princessa, it's fine. It was Jacob's fault to begin with. I'm sorry he made those inappropriate comments towards you." He apologized back to me.

"It's fine. Although, I think he gets it from you." I said with a sly smirk playing on my lips. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Ya, whatever. Let's just go to lunch." It was currently Wednesday, the day after the little incident with our brothers. We made our way through the hall and to the cafeteria. We sat at our normal table which consisted of Sam, Grey and the twins.

I sat in between Sam and Grey, while Jayden sat next to Liam.

"So, what's up?" Jayden asked getting out his packed lunch. Lucky bastard. I was stuck with the stupid cafeteria food. I crinkled my nose in distaste as I looked at the food in front of me.

"We were actually discussing a trip we could do for Christmas break. Since we get two weeks off, we were planning on going over to the next town over and stay at the twins beach house. Then there would be a big New Years Party we could throw." Sam explained. I nodded my head understanding.

"I'm in!" Loggie exclaimed jumping out of no where. I smiled at his stupidity.

"Well obviously if it's going to be at our beach house you're in, idiot.." Liam said smirking towards Logan. That's how those two ended up sending death glares at each other.

"Well someone's gotta be there to make sure none of you delinquents do anything illegal." Grey said before digging into his MacDonalds burger. I licked my lips, staring at his fries. He rolled his eyes at me and slid them over.

Why do guys roll their eyes at me so much?

I grinned at him," Thanks Grey." I hugged his side. He froze for a second before hugging me back. All of a sudden two arms pulled us away.

"No! No! No! Nothing is gonna happen between Mr. Serious and my D-Bear!" Loggie exclaimed separation us two. I giggled and Grey groaned. I smiled toward Loggie.

"Don't worry nothing will happen. It'll just be me and Loggie, alright?" I said sweetly towards him.

"Girl I love you to much." He said picking me up and crushing me in a hug. It was my turn to groan, still in a bit of pain. He gently set me back down and I began to enjoy my fires.

"Okay, now that that's over, what about you Jayden and DJ? You in?" Sam said changing the subject.

"In what?" A new voice said. I smiled up at her and Brody who had approached the table.

"Finally! It's Sarah! I'm not going to be alone anymore!" I exclaimed dramatically getting up from my seat and squishing her in a hug. She laughed at my expense and hugged me back.

I had never really had a girl as a friend, so I was very fond of her.

Sam then got up and pulled a chair next to him for her.

"The trip for Christmas and New Years." He said placing a peck on her cheek. I looked away from them at that moment.

Why do I feel so lonely?