Jake

So i have been focusing a lot on Finn lately so i just decided, whatever I'll  make a theory about jake.
It was revealed in an earlier episode of adventure time that jake was the product of some sort of human monster mutation. However I'm actully not going to talk about Jakes past but his future. And his kids and family, my first theory has to do with his kids. So Jake is a pretty bad dad and his kids tend not to care fdor him very much although i don't think Jake was trying to be like that i honestly belive he is imitating his father, because if you noticed he didn't want to tearn into his mom (jake the dad). His father I'm guessing wasn't that active in his life specifically Jake's. After all he was the problem child, anyway (me getting off topic) Jake really only had the two role models so it was kind of inevitably thay he became the dead beat dad.
As of recently his kids have been more active his life after all kim chi rroed to help him "grow up" but didn't reveal to Jake that he was a grandfather. Enough with this theory though i'm going to move on to another.
Does anyone else miss tiffany? This theory is mine and it will probs change in the future comment your thoughts and i would love to discuss please vote thanx
;p

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 15, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Adventure time Theoriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें