Dimensions

Could Adventure time be in other dimensions. I have written about Finn and Jake being in a theoretical world, However what they had to also deal with traveling through dimensions. As you probably have noticed, if  you keep up with adventure time, Adventure time has been doing a lot of Different art styles.

With the most resent episode, 29 of season 7, we saw finn and Jake trying to catch there Sea lard. They end up going to a place very similar to Ooo and also reminded me of Fionna and Cake. Rember what I said about theories changing, well what if Fionna and  cake were in another Dimension that resembled (sort of) Ooo. If you think about it many different episodes have hinted to going through portals, for instance the enchiridion. When the Litch uses the Enchiridion to open a portal to go and visit Prismo, who after Finn and Jake went to space could be confirmed that Prismo does not live in the outer space that is around earth. The cosmic Owl could also be proof that there is other mind dimensions, I do realize that there is the nightosphere and the apparent wizard spirit dimensions, but I am talking flat out dimensions that have portals. I believe that the Ice King could be connected and is able to see through the dimensions slightly without realizing it, hence the Wizard eye references, and Writing Fanfic about people that he could have seen.

This theory is pretty in line with the show however, it is still a theory and will most likely be changed in the future.