0.2 (edited)

| Connor's POV |

Back at college. Which means, new season of the college football and new season of college football means more girls.
I smile at the thought of all the girls running after me.

I open up the door to my dorm. My roommate Dylan is here, unpacking his suitcase full of clothes.
"Hello." I say and dump down my suitcase on my bed.
He turns around and gives me a nod.
I start to unpack when my phone rings. Fuck, it's the girl that's been hanging in my heels for the whole fucking summer because she thought we are a couple just because I had sex with her.
Her name's Amanda.
I groan and decline the call. She keeps ringing me. Fucking leave me alone.
I answer.
"What the fuck do you want?!" I growl at her through the phone.
"Wow keep calm honey." She says.
"I'm not your honey here or there you were just a one night stand use your time for something else." I growl at her and turn off my phone.
Dylan turns around and looks at me.
"Girls." He shakes his head and chuckles.
I laugh with him.

I walk out of my dorm and outside. Gotta charm some girls and maybe I can get one to my room tonight.
I walk down to the lobby and picks a random girl, that's called Freya and starts to flirt with her.
She seems to be a easy one.
"Maybe you wanna see my room." I tease.
She laughs and then smirks and nods.
"That would be an honor." She teases back and follows me up to my room. I throw her up in my arms and carries her to my bed.
I hear Dylan groan when he walks in through the door and slams it shut.
"That's it!" He growls and makes me and Freya stop in our kisses.
"What is it?" I ask him.
"You need to move out from here, or I will. I can't lay in bed every night and hear you bed making noises and a girl moan. This is my college experience too." He screams and walks out through the door.
I shrug my shoulders.
"You wanna continue?" Freya asks.
"Nah, I lost it." I mumble as a way to tell her that she should probably go.

Dylan walks in an hour later.
"Done?" He asks and looks at me and I can see how pissed he's at me.
"Hey, dude what's wrong?" I ask him.
"You'll have to move out from here tomorrow." He says.
"Why?" I ask.
"I talked to the lady who manages the rooms and there's a free bed in another room, since I can't stand you anymore." He says.
"But I thought we were friends." I say.
"So did I." I hear him mumble before he walks into the bathroom and locks the door.
I decide to watch some Netflix instead because nothing happened today and it made me frustrated.
I watch orange is the new black and suddenly, Dylan goes out of the bathroom. He's been in there for two hours.
"What did you do in there?" I ask him.
"Non in your business." He says, avoiding to make eye contact with me.
"Why are you so damn pissed on me?! What the fúck have I done to you that makes you avoid having eye contact with me?" I suddenly yell out, making him jump.
"BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS BRINGING HOME GIRLS EVERY NIGHT!!!" He yells and looks me right into the eyes.
But I can't see hatred in them.
"Are you jealous?" I ask him, not to tease.
He frowns and turns around.
"No." He says.
"Why are yo-" I say before he cuts me off.
"I am not jealous, Connor, I AM GAY FOR GODS SAKE!!" He screams and tears wells out from his eyes.
"Wai-" I say before my thoughts cuts me off.
Is he in love with me?
"I like you more as a friend and when you bring girls home it slowly tears me apart." He says.
"I'm sorry Dylan but- I-I don't feel the same... I like guys as friends not as-" my thoughts cuts me off again.
Dylan shakes his head.
"This is so embarrassing." He says.
"Hey, bro, I wanna be friends." I tell him.
"But I can't." He says.
I nod.

I go back to my bed and slowly falls asleep after two hours of processing what just happened.

***
Hello!
What did you think of the second chapter?
Do u want me to update more?

I think I'm pretty proud of how I got into the book so quickly, so hopefully I'll update often.

Make sure to comment, vote, follow me and add this book to your library.
Don't forget to check out my other works.
• I'm crazy about you
• The Symbolic Hunger Games

Thank you all so much for reading and stay tuned for more!

xxx hanna