I might wanna find some new interests

Ok, I admit it. I'm a little too obsessed with anime/vocaloid/Japan.

For Petes sake, I even draw in the anime style.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I might want to get into "The Lord of The Rings" or "Harry Potter"....heck, I might even try "Twilight" (aka the taboo fandom to my group of fangirl friends)  or "Pretty Little Liars".

I can't only just have an Interest in anime and miraculous ladybug...I can barely talk to my friends about the series that I've watched cuz they won't understand any of it.

And well, American politics isn't a fandom.....and I know people get really tired talking about that stuff. (Btw Trump FTW cuz I am a never Hillary (not that I'm against a woman president...I just don't want a scandalous, manipulative, and deceptive person as our president.   (I knows all this stuff because I saw Hillary Clinton's America...I will never be democratic cuz of that movie))we have really bad choices this election...I seriously would rather have Alex Herish as our president.....😅 well now that I think about it if Alex was apart of the election I would still rather have Trump as president...I don't want an evil triangle as our head leader....)

(I should have a politics rant book...👍🏻)

My goal is to be a well rounded fangirl and artist.

You guys have any suggestions of which fandoms I should try out?

PM me or add a comment.

RaliceRfa
Cyan-Kawaii_Dere
LilSenpai
amigold02
LennyLenLen02

Anyway thank you for your help ☺️