Noir ey blanc=Kiwa~ is this too long of a discription?

I promise, I will add more lenku moments in da next chapter~
(I'm not posting the whole chapter, just this part because I need some critiquing)
I was wondering, is it ok to add Kiwa's back story with the flashback to the baku's past or should I just cut the backstory and start with the interactions?
I needs helps.
(>_<)
amigold02
RaliceRfa
LennyLenLen02
Cyan-Kawaii_Dere

Okay, here we go.
(I apologize for any missing words or grammar errors, I will fix them up later.)

Uncontrollable sobs poured out of the streets of Paris from a tortured, depressed and luck repelled dreamer.
Kiwa hated everything that has ever happened to her in the last year.
Becoming motherless the second after she was born, and fatherless when she was only 9 years into her life.
Fate was nothing but unfair to her, and she could do nothing about her seemingly eternal misery. Her everyday whereabouts were nothing but sitting alone in her bedroom, trying to remember the face of her mother;which was almost impossible, because no one ever bothered to create a simple painting or sketch of her.
The only things Kiwa knew about her mother where the things her father would say about her mother. Kiwa's father would say to her that she had her mother's incredible eyes and her mother's gentle smile that could make any tears of sadness fade away.

Kiwa could remember her father clearly, light brown hair with a olive skin tone and light brown eyes. Unlike her mother, her father was not Japanese, but Spanish. Kiwa had always loved her father's charming personal, and his love for stories of the supernatural.
Her father had a special interest for Japanese yokai. he collected a few books with stories and descriptions of the creatures.
Her father even got her interested into the yokai, he even read her stories about them every night until he passed away.
Kiwa missed everything about her father, and swore to her self that she would always keep his books; letting no one touch them, not letting anyone destroy the one thing that kept her calm.

Yokai: Japanese supernatural