LE SPOILERS: Baku-chan is kiwa's precious babycinnamon roll

I spoil you guys so much.

Ok, I needs help then this entry goes down.

Is it ok that the Baku is somewhat innocent to the human world and his power's capability at it's max.

Here we go:

_________________cut here______________________
Kiwa screamed as she threw whatever she could at him.

"What the heck do you want from me?! Well, whatever it is, I won't give it to you!" She screeched as she picked up her alarm clock and aimed for the poor boy's head.

"Hey, I don't mean any harm! Put that tick-tock-do-hicky down, I'm begging you!" He plead as he put his hands in front of his face.

As he requested, Kiwa held her aim instead of throwing the clock at him.
"Thank you." He breathed in relief.
The boy looked to be around 13 to 14, with a gold-ish blond kind of hair, and light sapphire eyes. He was wearing a charming suit, his coat cuffed where the arms bend, showing a bit of his pale skin. The thing about his pale skin was that it wasn't a natural kind of pale, but a sickened and washed out kind.

"Have you ate in a while, boy?" Kiwa questioned as she got out of her bed and put her clock back on her nightstand.

The boy was silent for a few seconds, but then answered timidly.
"No. I haven't."

Kiwa looked out the window, seeing a few lights on down the shimmering street.
"Do you want to go out to the bakery? It's not hard to sneak out of here at this time." Kiwa asked

"What's a .....bakery?" He cocked his head to the right, causing Kiwa to notice his hair swaying to the side.

Kiwa smiled at the boy in a caring manor. She pitied  his lack of knowledge and innocence towards the world. Did he know anything?

________________cut here____________________

I cut the rest off CUZ I DONT WANNA SPOIL THE WHOLE CHAPTER~ >_<