It seems a bit bland to me....

So I'm writing in noir et blanc. I need advice. How should I carry the plot to make it more interesting? I have an idea of what I want to do for the ending, but I'm stuck on ideas for middle of he story.

Please whelp meh~

Cyan-Kawaii_Dere

RaliceRfa

"Mikuuuuuu...." Len murmured softly near her ear and brushed her bangs out of the way.
"Get your hand away from my hair..." She moaned while examining herself in the dull, gray mirror set upon the vanity in the room.

"You ruined my face!" She barked while trying to hold back tears. But they just came pouring out like a child who lost their Ice cream to gravity's cruel fate.
"It's all ruined! My hair! And my cheek is bruised, My lip is cut, I had a nosebleed and you scraped my arm!" She woe pitifully.

Len attempted to place his hand on her shoulder. "It's not that bad-"
"Yes it is!" She waled while shooing his hand away as if it were a pesky fly.
"Don't you see this? This cut! And this one! They're going to stay on my face aren't they?! Because you like to see me suffer and whimper like a hopeless puppy?!" She screeched.
A tiny smile slowly became visible on Len's face as he tried to hide his expression from reaching her sight.
"I can't say that I don't enjoy it......" He mumbled.
Another well deserved punch his to gut.
"Ack! Stop that! I'm not in the mood!" He cried while trying to ignore the crippled feeling in his chest.
She childishly stuck her tongue out at him with her hands at the sides of her hips.
"Neither am I, but I refuse to let you make me suffer without you getting your fair share." She sneered.
"What a good way to treat your host..." Len muttered under his breath.
"I never wanted to be here in the first place!" She argued.
Len gave her a quick glance then walked over to Miku's bed and flopped lazily on the top with his face smothered in it's softness.
"I'm so tired of this. Can we skip the arguing and get back to doing something fun?" He moaned.
Miku walked over and furiously dragged him out of her canopy bed by his dangling feet and then shoved him into the door.
"If your tired go sleep somewhere else other then here!" She hissed.
"But mikuuuu~ you don't wanna be alone do youuu?? Your sulking makes me sad." He frowned while clinging on to her.
"If you really cared about how I felt then you would give me my privacy!" She shot back while trying to pry his arms away from her.
"Or at least my personal space!" She whined.
He would refuse to budge.
"Can you stop being so icy towards me? It won't help you or me in the long run." He asked.
"Why shouldn't I? I don't have any reason to." She replied in monotone.