Script thingy

So ya......
I wrote a script...
If your interested in reading it....
I put it out~

Gomen asi for putting this in my rant book, but I gotta print it out....
Please enjoy this lovely tuna song while reading~!

Feudal japan:
Kei: so here we have princess Iya from Gamogun, in the province of Omi from the legend "Botan Hime" (1
Aya: *wave* (*^^*) hi! Sorry I'm late!
Kei: so, tell us about yourself.
Aya: well, I am the daughter of feudal lord Yuki Naizen-no-jo. I'm 18 years old and I've been betrothed to Lord of Ako's son...

Kei: are you happy with your engagement? *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Aya: well....you see...(^_^;)

Kei: what exactly happened? DETAILS DETAILLLLLLSSS ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Aya: well, I really did try to be happy about the upcoming marriage, but one night, while I was admiring the moon, and watching the fireflies with my maids in waiting, I decided to go Into the peony beds because they where my favorite flowers...

but since I'm such a klutz I was bound to trip in the obvious pond in front of me. But suddenly a mysterious samurai caught me before I fell into a wet abyss of slimy algae.

But before I could thank him, he was gone. My maids-in-waiting rushed to my aid right after and asked me what happened. I explained to them that the handsome samurai disappeared magically..

Kei: what did the samurai look like?

Aya: well, *cover face with fan* how do I put this....(^◇^;)....he had peonies embroidered on his clothes...I thought he was one of the samurai of the high order...but I was very wrong...

Kei: eh? ( ゚д゚)

Aya: well, no one knew how he got into the gardens, and I told my maids to swear not to tell my father because I was afraid he would behead my beloved (>_<)

Kei: so what happened after that?

Aya: a few days past, and I fell ill and almost to the point of dying. On top of that, I felt very deprived from not being able to see the samurai once more so I didn't feel like doing anything. It came to the day of my wedding, but I was still way to ill.

Kei: how sad... *tear up* 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

Aya: I was told that my most trust worthy maid O Sadayo told my father about the night I met the Samurai in the Peony gardens. After hearing that, my father was set on capturing the samurai. My dad ordered officer Maki Hiog, who is known for his great strength and renown.

Kei: did he get caught?

Aya: Yes. But it turned out that the samurai was the spirit of the peony flowers and would only appear when music was being played. It's considered a great honor to be visited by him.

Kei: how did you react to this news?

Aya: I was so happy, I had the flower dug out of the ground and into a pot. I made sure that it was watered everyday. My health got better as well, and the wedding was back on schedule.

Kei: awwww! It has such a happy ending!

Aya: but that's not the ending just yet. When I did get married, on that very day, the flower withered and died, and the samurai was never seen again..

Kei: ....Why.......why are stories like this so tragic..