The Doctor and his Companion

Start from the beginning

            It hit the helmet of one then tipped over another and fell over. The machines were like all “explain! Explain!” As the girl, Rose, speeded into the TARDIS. These aliens are far more stupid than humans on a very large scale.  Choas became imment within minutes I had thrown my textbook at them. One thing leads to another and I was back inside the TARDIS. It’s a bit confusing to explain what exactly happened. A coward always lives…right? I’m guessing this off what television has to offer about characters.

            “Who are you?” The man starts bulleting questions at me, somehow had me up using his hand.  “How did you get the TARDIS to come back? She doesn’t do that!”

            Geeze, he’s probably a lecturer rather than an interrogater.  

            “J-j-j-Jacob Taylor.” I stutter, my hands are trembling. “I c-c-closed the door—no. It was Alice.Alice whenfree…”

            Rose, the blonde, came to the man.

            “Doctor, you can let go of him now.”

            He let me go.

            “Do you know what you have done?” Could this man be?... “Do you?”

            I am still in shock.

            “Doctor…as in Doctor Who?” It’s like somebody is controlling my body to speak. It’s way  beyond belief. “The man and his time traveling—“

            “First, it’s The Doctor,” He corrects me, raising his index finger. “Second of all she’s a TARDIS!” He has his second finger up, and then he raised his third finger. “And third of all--…How do you know my alias?”

            There’s no way this ‘Doctor’ will believe me. Possibly setting me up, my unbelievable response is “The students on my bus told me.” Rose and the Doctor, as twins would have done. Get this confused expression. “How am I going to break the news that Alice is dead?”

            The Doctor takes out a small device from his pocket. He literally ‘scans’ me as it beeps annoyingly similar to the noise a device from a Sci-fi television show would make. The Doctor stops then looks at it. He looks back towards me with this mixed emotion in his eyes. If I want to be a detective it’s handy to notice the small things in the scene.

            “You have two hearts.”

            “He has two hearts?” Rose repeats, eyeing me. “This could mean you are not the only—“

            “Look, look, look…Let me clarify this!” I said. “I was born like this. It’s a birth whateveritscalled.”

            Rose laughs.

            The Doctor takes a big set from somewhere. It’s similar to what a toy microphone would be attached by a single black cable. The Doctor muttered something about “I have to make sure it’s not a trick” as he instructs me to stand still and not make a sudden move. For short I had to be standing still.

            “What planet are you from?” Rose is looking through my bookbag.

            “Earth!”  I panic. “Stay out from my comic—“

            The Doctor puts down his beeping microphone set. Rose took out one of my comic books that unfolded. Her eyes grew big enough to mimic a “You are busted.” Signal without event saying a word. It’s hard to say what Rose thought about it since she just shoved it back into my bookbag.  She gave it back to me.

            “What year are you from?” The Doctor asks.

            “2002.”

            The Doctor puts the set under the TARDIS table.

            “Jacob Taylor, are you familiar with Chicken bait?” The Doctor asks me, one really odd question. Yet he is serious at the same time.

            “Chicken—what?” I repeat, that hasn’t been said a lot around me.

            Rose gets a laugh.

            “That’s Rose Tyler,” He introduces me to her, Rose waves at me. “A companion of mine, and I am a time lord.” The Doctor shoves me out the TARDIS. “And you are a strange man.” I hear the high pitch wails from behind me. Uh oh. Is he seriously going to leave me behind?  “Second off; be right back.”

            The doors slammed shut.

            The TARDIS then dementalizes

            “DOCTOOORR!” I freak out, finding those tin-canned machines surrounding me. “Cowards don’t die!”

            The machine guns are aimed at me.

            “CAPTIVE,CAPTIVE,CAPTIVE!”