The Doctor and his Companion

The TARDIS finally stops. Maybe this TARDIS is only outside …I’ll pass. Even with this slight dizziness from it going in circles I’m still A-okay.“Alice, Alice, alice!” I wave my hands in her way. “Please explain what this Doctor—“

            Creeaaaaaaaakk          

            “I’m not Alice!” Alice made another comment, waving her other arm in the air. “Nor am I Gatsby, I’m General Milody Song!” Her face didn’t quite fit in with her acting. I swear any ordinary average citizen could be ask why Alice is being all freaky rather than being an actor who is not doing so good.  She turns my head towards the randomly opened doors. “Now look young man.”

            Outside I can see that same man from the projection with a girl who may be a teenager.

            “ATTACK ZE TANKS!” Alice rushes out the TARDIS holding her very heavy bookbag. “CHAAAAAARRGGEEE!!!”

            “EXTERMINATE!”

            Oh.my.word.

            Z-Z-Z-Zap

            “You sent the TARDIS to bring a human, Doctor?” A creepy voice from somewhere asks this ‘Doctor. “What a surprise.”

            “I don’t know her.”

Then I heard nothing from Alice.

I hid to the side of the TARDIS.

That is my first mistake. I saw her dead, lifeless body right to the side of some bulkhead console. Well..for sure I am not familiar with the word ‘bulkhead’ even my teachers use it a lot in school. If I get to become a drop out I am really going to be improving my vocabulary. Some words cannot be avoided to know what they mean.

            “Doctor...I’m sorry.” The girl beside the Doctor sobs.

            “Rose, don’t say that.” The man from outside reassured the teenager, who I can now just call ‘Rose’ identifiably. “The TARDIS isn’t good at selecting random destinations, itself….when she’s empty.”

            My hearts beat faster.

            “Now you will die.”

            Geeze really, my friend charged out there and ended up dead. Now this man and Rose are in certain of death and danger. Totally mixed together. If anyone can understand or get what I mean it may be something as an ambulance to an unknown rescue, feeling entirely good. So I pick up my overweight math book then charge out into the unknown death that may come from this…unexpected turn of events.

            Holy word.

            “Ewwww… You are the most disgusting sea creature I have ever seen!” I said in disgust. “Do you realize this is much worse than a skunk present in an ice-cream factory? Anyone?” Alice’s lifelessly body almost makes me white as a sheet. It feels so unusual. Her body makes it close to impossible to determine if Alice’s chest rose or not. It beats me. Alice had this black dress on.

            The disgusting green alien could not make look at it. Even to save my life.

            “Exterminate him!” The alien in the container orders. His eyes triple blink. “Kill the boy!”

            My hands could have actually pulled the trigger of a pistol but my really cowardish side preferred throwing a text book.

            “Here,” I throw my geometry book at one of those tin canned machines. “Catch the matchbook!”