"Love you." He mumbled. I kissed him before pulling away to check on the food on the stove in the kitchen. We had a Christmas party about to start and I had to make sure the food was done before people started to come over.

"Mommy!" I heard Kris's voice scream. I turned around to see her running over to me.

"Hey my baby." I said as I picked her up.

"Did you have fun with Daddy?" She nodded as she played with my hair. I looked at her head to see her hair was messed up. I laughed at the fact Jacob tried to do her hair. It was cute. I looked up to see Jacob standing there with some girl by his side. She looked mad familiar, she was beautiful. Almost model like. When did he get a girl? He just got out. I hope he wasn't fucking around with my daughter around.

"Nice job," I said sarcastically to Jacob looking at Kris's hair. He laughed and then his bird spoke.

"Actually Zaria, I did her hair." I laughed loudly. This bitch touched my daughter's hair and fucked it up? And how did she know my name?

"You tried." I smirked before bringing Kris upstairs to Marica.

"Hey Rica, can you do Kris's hair? Jake brought some bitch over and she fucked up my baby's hurr." Marica laughed and agreed. Kris ran into the bedroom once she saw Crys on the bed next to Marica getting dressed.

"Good luck," I smiled before going back downstairs.

"Babe, wheres Kris?" I heard Chris say when I walked through the living room. I looked over to him sitting with his friends, Ty and Mijo.

"Upstairs with Marica, why?" Ty jumped up and went upstairs right when I said Marica. I found it cute.

"I'm bringing her present in the house, don't need her to see it. You know my baby girl is nosey." I laughed at him. Kris was a nosey kid. I turned to see Jacob standing there making a face at Chris with his hoe right under him making the same face. Fuck they thought this was? They could get the fuck stepping!

"What you looking at?" I snapped at Jacob. He looked over at me and rolled his eyes. I smacked my teeth and Chris laughed.

"Excuse me," I muttered to the hoe trying to make my way back into the kitchen.

"Zaria, you really don't remember me?" She said. I looked at her with a stank face. I was about to knock her ass out. Then it clicked. This was Lyric.

"Oh." I said. That was all. She was a "oh." Jacob slick rolled his eyes again and she made a shocked expression. What did she expect me to say? Oh hey bitch that is obsessed with Jacob, even though he left you for me plenty of times! Wassup girl! Um no, I may be blunt but I'm not about to start drama with some basic bitch at a time like this. I ignored her and walked into my kitchen.

"Zaria I love your photoshoot you did with Vibe Magazine!" Lyric cheered behind me. I turned to face her, she was really starting to piss me off.

"And where is your magazine?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes and peeled some polish off her nails before glaring at me. Such a basic bitch.

"Look Zaria, I'm trying to be nice here. For Jacob. I don't have to be here."

"Then leave!" I pointed out. Tuh! Who the fuck is she? She giggled and smacked her lips at me.

"Are you jealous?"

"Jealous of what? A hoe?"

"Of me and Jacob, silly." I laughed loudly and got in her face. "Sweetheart, I will have Jacob's child. You won't. I will always have Jacob's heart. You won't. Whose jealous again?"

"He told me he loved me while he fucked the shit out me with your daughter laying right next to us! She'll be a hoe just like her moth-" Just like that, my fist connected with her mouth. Blood splashed across the whole kitchen. She buckled over and fell clutching her nose. I jumped on her and began landing blow after blow to her face. I felt my fist connect to her jaw and I heard a slight crack and her screaming.

Strong arms attempted to pull me off her and I turned around to see Jacob. I only got madder and pushed him away from me into the stove.

"Shit!" I heard him scream as he burned himself. Who the fuck cares about yo burnt hand? I looked around to see Lyric still crying on the floor, pathetic and everyone looking at me.

"Babe," Chris said as he walked over to me. I let him hold me and he picked me up and brought me upstairs.

"Relax" he whispered as he kissed me. I was calm now. He did this to me. I deepened our kiss and he smiled at me.

Jacob

"Close your eyes," I muttered to Lyric as I put the cream to her blackened eye. Zaria did damage. I don't know why she snapped, I guess I'll ask Zaria later.

"You need to check your baby mama," Lyric sneered as she reapplied her makeup in the bathroom mirror. I leaned against the shower door and watched her, sighing.

"What happened down there?"

"She pissed me off. She's jealous Jacob and she won't admit. She threw in my face how she has your child and how you love her and not me. Fuck her Jacob, you lucky she's your sister." I shook my head, Zaria was always coming between Lyric and I. I'd talk to her later.

"Your face is fucked," I joked and laughed when I heard Lyric smack her lips.

"I'm playing baby." She smiled at me and walked over to me, putting her arms around my neck.

"I love you," she grinned big. Not in the mood to lie and say it back, I kissed her and it soon fell into a big ass make out session.

I came back to the house after I dropped Lyric off at her people's house. She didn't want to be around everybody after what went down. I noticed Marqus, Trell and Khalil had made it in by the time I came back. We chatted for a few when I seen Zaria walking by.

"Zaria," I called after her. She turned around. She looked pissed.

"What?" She exclaimed. I walked over to her and motioned at the kitchen. She followed me in there, where it was empty and we stood leaning on the counter. She kept her distance though. After a long ass silence I decided to speak up first.

"Zaria what happened with you and Lyric?"

"I beat some some sense into her ass." She looked at me blankly like she was tired of me already.

"Why? You're the one that came at her!"

"Nigga what the fuck? I did not come at her! At all! That was all her! She tried to say I was jealous of her and that you fucked her in the same bed my daughter was lying in! Jacob that's low as fuck and I should beat your ass for that. You're fucking sad..."

"Wait? I didn't fuck her with Kris next to me! What the fuck?!" I was so confused. That was some sick shit.

"Well that's what your bitch said! Then she said Kris was gonna turn into a hoe like me! I'm sorry if I fucked up your little hooker's face but I lost it." She threw up her hands and tried to turn around but I grabbed her shoulder.

"Let go of me!"

"No Zaria, I'm sorry. I ain't know all that."

"Well don't come at me with shit like that, believing some hoe that's probably fucked everybody you ever made a song with over your sister?" The look she had on her face as she glared at me over her shoulder had me damn near scared. I let her go.

"I'm sorry."

"Jacob just... Just shut up." And with that she left the kitchen.

"Fuck!" I shouted to myself before leaning against the stove. Making sure this time it was off. I was so stressed out. I took out my phone and texted Lyric. We need to talk.