More Chubby Daddy Frank

Gerard Arthur Way was a scientist. He made predictions, collected data, analysized, and came to conclusions. He didn't study plants or animals or cancer or anything like that.

He was a scientist in Frank's chub.

He had a masters degree, created with sparkly glue and crayons, on the wall to prove it.

"Daddy?" Gerard walked into the living room, fidgeting with his skirt. "Can we do the thing?"

"The thing where I shove my dick up your ass or the thing where I have to drive you everywhere?" Frank huffed, not wanting to turn away from the TV.

"Nooooo." Gerard whined, scooting closer. "The thiiiiiing."

Realization hit Frank like a ton of emo bricks and he smiled at the little in front of him. "Then come on over here and sit down baby."

Gerard giggled, bouncing a bit before running over to Frank's warm, shirt-clad flab and nuzzling his face in it.

"Princess do you like it down there?" Frank giggled softly at how excited Gerard got. Sometimes he thought Gerard might be with him for his flab instead of his personality, but those thoughts were distracted by Gerard slowly pulling up Frank's shirt and pressing small kisses over his protruding waist line.

Gerard groaned against Frank's skin, already hot and bothered by just the existence of the man.

"Baby boy, don't tease me." Frank groaned, gripping Gerard's hair softly, running his fingers through it.

Gerard lapped at more of the salty flesh, knowing that Frank would be angry if he left any marks.

But then again, what's better than angry, chubby Frankie?

Food.

Food is better than angry, chubby Frankie.

But Gerard was a little too preoccupied to stand up and get himself some candy, so instead he'd just eat Frank.

In a totally sexy, non-cannabalistic way.

"Daddy's so pretty." Gerard mumbled innocently against Frank's heated flesh as he began to slowly suckle down the man's happy trail. "Makes Gee so excited."

Frank groaned, laying his head back on the couch and cupping Gerard's face. "Gerard, I'm not pretty. I'm a m-ma- fuck right there, little one."

Gerard grinned from his position, having latched down on the skin right over Franks semi, and suckling harshly. "Daddy, you taste so... daddy."

Frank giggled, Gerard savoring the way his belly bumped up against the rest of his face.

"What does 'daddy' taste like?"

"Testosterone and alcohol."

Frank was about to comment on how that may not be the most flattering taste in the world, when Gerard began to slowly leave hickies along his exposed flesh.

"Shouldn't daddy be marking you little one?"

"I want all those hoes in the office to know I own daddy!"

"Gerard I'm an employee at Disney World." Frank sighed, savoring the feeling.

"And I know that bitch Sidney who plays Tinker Bell is a whore."

"Hey! Language." He pulled Gerard up and swatted his ass softly. "Just because it's true doesn't mean we have to say it."

"Sorry dada." Gerard mumbled, lowering his head in submission. "I won't call her a bitch anymore, even though it's true."

"Good boy." Frank grinned, turning Gerard on his lap so the little was straddling him. "Wanna go get some ice cream?"

"I have something else I'd rather eat." He blushed, staring at Frank's chest."

"And what's that, little one?" Frank's cock twitched in anticipation.

"Shit."

...

...

Gerard groaned, putting his hands in his pocket and pulling out his ringing phone. "What is it, Mikey?"

"Can you come over later? Pete, Ray, and I need a fourth player for Mario Kart."

"I'm sucking dick right now, but I'll be there when I can." Gerard monotoned, grinning at the silence on the other end of the phone.

"See you later, Mikey!"

*                                  *                          *

"Gerard told you he was sucking dick?" Pete asked, giving a short laugh.

"It's so gross." Mikey shook his head, picking up the game controller.

"Wanna suck ours?" Ray asked out of the blue, pausing the game.

"I'm not a whore." Mikey sniffed.

"Not just any whore." Pete grinned, him and Ray speaking at the same time.

"Our whore."

I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO DO REQUESTS BUT I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'M TRYING I'M JUST SO EXCITED ABOUT OUTLAW AND PROPHECY THAT I CAN HARDLY WRITE ANYTHING ELSE BUT I PRONISE I'M TRYING. DID WE NOTICE MY ATTEMPT TO PLEASE PEGEKEY AND RIKEY SHIPPERS PLEASE LOVE ME I TRIED SO HARD. REQUESTS OPEN AS ALWAYS AND THANKS FOR READING MY ANAL-SEXERS