Cock Ring Part 2: The Adventures of Mikey and Gee Bee on a Mission

"Black is so your color, Gee bee!" Mikey exclaimed, giggling as Gerard strutted around their nursery in a skintight black, leather body suit he had ordered online, along with a black bow in his hair. The first rule for these things, as Gerard learned from movies, was to wear black, but only in a way that exploited females as much as possible. 

Mikey, on the other hand of the spectrum, was wearing his black bear onsie, and suckling on a black pacifier. 

How the two of them convinced their daddies to take them on a mission was still a mystery, but somehow they did it, and were now getting ready to go. Frank and Ray knew that there would only be one or two buys with guns there, and they could easily take them out, so they decided that this would be a good one to take them on. If anything, just to shut the two up about their daddies having 'the cool kid jobs'. Ray was a bit worried due to how small Mikey's little age was, but he already explained to Mikey that he would be sitting in the car for the whole time.

Gerard on the other hand, was a whole different story. Knowing that it was absolutely impossible to get him to stay in the car, Frank had taught him a multitude of things he need to know, from how to shoot a gun, to how to best carry someone who was shot back to the car. It was actually kind of fun to learn, but the last thing Gerard wanted was to have to use any of it. 

Okay, that was a lie. He totally wanted to fuck some bitches up, but he could never tell Frank or Ray that. 

"Boys! Time to go!" Ray called up the stairs to the two of them. Gerard quickly sprinted down to Frank, but Mikey instead waited at the top for Ray to come and carry him down. "Do you two have everything you need? Sippy cups? Pacifiers? Stuffies?" 

"I already packed them a bag." Frank smiled, ruffling Gee's hair softly. "It's in the trunk." 

Ray nodded. "Well, boys, let's get going. This is going to be super easy." 

*                                                                                *                                                                                      * 

It wasn't fucking super easy. 

You know the whole 'two men with guns' thing? Multiply that by ten and you have three tied up men, and impending death. Frank really had figured that they'd be fine, but apparently he was wrong. Within seconds of entering the building, all three of them were knocked out, and when the woke were tied together. Not exactly how the mission was supposed to go, but it was a little late to get backup at that point. 

"Look, you don't want to kill us." Frank tried to reason with the man, stroking the hand of his shaking little gently. "If we go down, our whole corporation goes lose on your ass." 

"And what will they do without their 'fearless leaders'?" The man holding them captive retorted, his breath hot and musky in Frank's sweating face. 

"Come and fuck some bitches up." Gerard mumbled, stopping when Frank squeezed his hand. 

"What the fuck did it say?" The man didn't even take his eyes off Frank, but instantly had a hand around Gerard's throat. 

"J-je ne parler a-anglais." Gerard huffed desperately, sighing heavily when the man released his throat. 

"What the hell?" he asked pushing away from the group. 

"He.. uh..." Frank tried to think of an explanation, but soon Ray cut in, trying to defuse the situation. 

"He's French. We kidnapped him a while ago and now he's our sex slave. Doesn't know a lick of English. He's useless to either one of us." He hoped that would be enough to get them to let Gerard go free and get Mikey. All Ray could think about was the boy, probably sitting in the car scared out of his mind wondering where his daddy was. It was only a matter of time until one of the men stumbled across the car, and when they did, god only knows what would happen to Mikey. 

"A sex slave?" The man asked, lifting up Gerard's chin and forcing him to face him. "Maybe I'll just use him for myself." 

Frank's fists clenched, and he was desperate to push the man away. Right as his lips were about to connect with Gerard's two shots suddenly rang through the room. 

"Pew pew, motherfuckers." 

Mikey, pacifier still in his mouth and stuffed animal tucked under his arm, grinned at the man down the barrel of his gun. "No one fucks with my daddy."

"Mikey, look out!" Ray screamed as he saw a man come up behind his little, crowbar in hand. 

Mikey swiftly dodged the blow, shooting at the man, pacifier falling out of his mouth into the trickling blood. 

"Now I'm mad." His eyes were practically red as Mikey sprinted forward. 

Before his gun could even be pulled up, Mikey had body slammed the man holding them captive to the ground, and was repeatedly punching him until he was unconscious. Without a moment of hesitation, he shot the man, quickly jumping off and turning to face the three men staring at him in shock. 

"Can we go home now, daddy?" 

*                                                                                       *                                                                        * 

"Ray, he literally took out twenty men, all armed. Did he tell you how he did it?" 

Frank and Ray were both sitting on Frank's desk, sipping whiskey and going over the mission. The whole situation was absolutely unbelievable. 

Both the littles were curled up in bed, cuddling together for warmth in the winter, and neither daddy had any fear of them waking up, so the decided to take what might be their only chance in a few days to talk it over.  

"You're not going to believe this, it' so stupid." Ray shook his head, still in shock over the little's answer himself.

"Tell me." Frank leaned forward, interested in Mikey's secret. 

"The Strawberry Shortcake game." 

Did someone say double update because I was too excited about this for my own good? Hope you all enjoyed, because this was honestly one of the best things ever to write. Requests open as always!