Punishment Part 2: Let's Add Ray!

"Daddy?" Gerard perched himself on the sofa arm, trying to sound as sweet as possible. It'd take a lot of convincing to get away with what he's going for.

"Yes pumpkin?" Franks asked, hands flying over the game controller. Him and Ray were playing one on one, and Frank had no problem talking to Gerard when it was just Ray. The man had actually had a little in the past, but was currently living the single life, full of cheese whiz and sleep.

"I have to ask you something."

"What's up babe?" He took a hand off the controller to allow Gerard into his lap.

"I know you aren't talking to me like that, Iero." Ray laughed, his voice crackling over the speaker causing Gerard to shiver.

"Just my little princess." Frank gave his signatures stoner giggle and pressed a kiss to Gee's cheek. "So what's up?"

"Remember when you were punishing me last week? Y-you said something ab-bout you and Mr. Ray and I w-want to try the thing."

Frank didn't even drop the controller, having expected this conversation to come up at one point. It was obviously something he had always been interested in, having gone so far as to ask Ray about it the day after the punishment. It wasn't that he felt like Gerard was something he could just deal out. He just knew Ray had some knowledge in a thing or two Frank didn't, and wanted him to show Gee.

"Hey, Ray." Frank paused the game, pulling a groan from Ray's lips. Gerard looked up with confusion in his eyes. "You wanna come over tonight and play with Gee for a little bit?"

You could practically hear Ray's grin. "You want me to bring the kit?"

"Yep." Frank nodded, squeezing Gee's side softly. "Come over for dinner at seven and just bring some stuff to stay the night. Do you need me to run out and get some ice packs?"

Gerard whimpered softly at that, but loud enough Ray could hear.

"Don't worry, little one. It's gonna hurt so good." Ray said, somewhat reassuringly. "And don't worry about it, I've got everything we need."

"See ya soon, Ray." Frank grinned, rubbing up and down Gerard's quaking sides. "Say goodbye, princess."

"Goodbye Mr.Ray." Gee grumbled with a blush.

"That's master to you for tonight."

* * *

Dinner was yummy.

But what came after was going to be even more delicious.

When Ray came in, the first thing he did was put two ice packs in the freezer, and ask Frank if he could help make dinner. It was odd for Gerard, watching his daddy so openly interact with another man. He had only met Ray once, and that was during a play date with his ex-little, Ryan. Let's just say Gerard left the play date with a bloody nose, but you should have seen the other guy.

They ate together in a surprisingly normal environment. Gerard told Ray about each and every one of his stuffies, and Ray told Gerard all about his 'magical 'fro powers' with Frank occasionally throwing in a comment about how Ray's hair saved lives. It was a great time, but there was some anxious tones underlying the whole thing, mostly from Gerard who was more than curious about what Ray had in the bag.

Halfway through the meal, Frank and Ray started asking Gerard questions about college and his plans for the future. It was the best way to make sure Gee was out of little space for the conversation they needed to he having.

"Well," Frank sighed, standing after all three had finished their slice of cake that Gee had made earlier, "I vote we move this to the bedroom, boys."

Ray grinned, standing up and reaching a hand out to Gerard. As they passed the stairs, Ray quickly swiped his bag off of it, keeping Gee's hand tucked in his. Once the door was closed though, his light-hearted behavior instantly turned serious.

"Okay, Gerard. We're going to go over a few things before I do anything to you." He gave a soft smile when Gerard nodded in understanding. "First, let's talk about what Frank and I have planned for you. Since you're new to this, we don't want to do anything to intense. First, we're going to do a little bit with cock rings. From what I've heard, you and Frank might have a little experience in that."

All three of the men snorted at that, knowing that Frank and Gerard knew more than enough about that.

"After that, we're going to do some basic bondage. Now, Frank and I decided whips and paddles were out of the question. Is that okay with you?"

"That's preferred." Gerard smiled softly.

"Good. After we get you all tied up, we're going to do some sensation play. You don't know what that is, do you?" Ray giggled at Gerard's confused look. "Frank's gonna have hot water in his mouth, I'm gonna have cold water in my mouth, and it's gonna be a good time. Then we'll do some wax play, which we'll start easy on ya. Lastly, I'm going to untie you and then we're going to do blindfolds, edging, and double penetration. The goal is for you to cum four times tonight. Sounds good?"

"Do we have to do edging?" Gerard shifted awkwardly. Him and Frank had done that once, and Gerard had a meltdown halfway through, thinking Frank didn't love him because he didn't want Gee to cum.

So maybe not the best idea.

"Not if you don't want to, Gee." Ray smiled, ruffling the man's hair. "Frank told me your safe word is Jersey, right?"

"Right." Gerard reassured Ray, finally looking up from his lap.

"Good to know. Now here." Ray grinned, pulling a pill bottle from his bag handing Gerard and Frank both a Viagra, and keeping one for himself.

"We're going to need these."

To be continued...

So that happened. Yeah, I'll write out some of dat kinky ship soon, I just didn't want to write a 3,000 word chapter cuz that's a lot for one night. Sorry to leave y'all hanging like that. So I'm leaving on Saturday and probably won't be able to update for a week, so I'll try and publish something every day this week. As always, thanks for reading, and have a good Monday, my anal-sexers