Anthony's Little (The Iero Twins Learn to Share)

"I'm gonna go out on my date, you know where food is and everything, right?"

"Anthony. We both live here."

Frank Iero and Anthony Iero were two incredibly different people. Maybe it was the fact that Anthony had a soul, but Frank liked to blame it on Anthony's slightly smaller dick giving him a caring complex. Frank, on the other hand literally could not give a flying fuck about the whole 'kindness' thing. He was more into the 'I'm gonna fucking wreck you and that fine ass.'

So this resulted in some unnecessary and slightly odd conversations in the Iero household.

"Have fun on your date!" Frank called, rubbing his stomach. "Mt food baby and I have some major bonding to do."

"Enjoy that..." Anthony trailed off, quickly leaving the house. He didn't want to keep his little boy waiting any longer.

💜 💜 💜

"BERT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR AND I NEED PANTIES AND FRICK A LICK."

"I don't know!" Bert sighed, watching Gerard pace around the bedroom worriedly. "Wear that one skirt you wore when we went ice skating. With the snowflakes and kittens?"

"Bert. That's out of season! It's like, 90 degrees outside. And what about panties?"

"Kittens are always in season, damnit." Bert grumbled, looking up apologetically when Gerard scolded him for cursing. "And I don't know shit about panties. You could wear the pink one we bought last week?"

"Those only go with white pants so boys can see them! Get it together, Bert." Gerard groaned, flopping onto the bed next to the fellow raven-haired man. "You're such a heterosexual."

"Well sorry that the slippery slopes of a vagina are where I call my home."

They sat in silence for a few seconds after that, Gerard suppressing the urge to vomit all over.

"Oh, I know!" Bert smiled. "Wear your Hello Kitty outfit. Boys be trippin' for the Hello Kitten."

Gerard jumped up from his bed, excited to grab the outfit, but then realized what Bert had said. "That was so stupid."

"Yeah? Well I'm your stupid." Bert smiled. "Now go get dressed for your little date. I'm gonna go see if Mikey and Ray wanna play some D&D."

"You're playing D&D without me?" Gerard pouted, slipping deeper into little space. For some reason D&D always dragged him into a littler mindset.

Bert, having know Gerard was a little since freshman year, knew exactly how to comfort him. "Yes, Gee Tree, we are. But, I promise that you'll get lots of dick tonight. You'll like that, won't you?"

"Yay! I love peepees!"

Bert almost cringed at that, but kept smiling for Gee's sake. "That's a good little. Now go get your... peepee."

💜 💜 💜

Frank was just minding his own business, watching TV, when he heard the first noise come from his brothers room.

"One! Mmmmm. Th-thank you daddy."

Well that sure sparked his interest.

Frank crept up stairs, in the most Italian ninja like manor he could, and slowly pressed open the door of Anthony's room. There, Frank saw one of the most confusing sights ever.

What Frank had assumed was a spanking, his favorite activity, was actually Anthony feeding a shirtless Gerard Way ice cream.

"T-two." Gerard whined after Anthony put another spoon in his mouth. "It's so yummy! Thank you daddy."

"Such a good little boy." Anthony praised. "Let daddy feed you five and then you can eat the rest like a big boy."

"I don't wanna be a big boy!" Gerard whined, pulling on his skirt hem. "I wanna be a little princess for daddy."

"But baby, daddy knows that you can-"

"Hey, if he doesn't want to be a big boy, he doesn't have to be a big boy." Frank opened the door fully, stepping in and kneeling before Gerard. "Isn't that right?"

"Frank." Anthony warned. "Don't touch him."

"Just give me a taste." Frank muttered, suckling a trail from the bottom of Gerard's slightly protruding belly to his neck, causing the red-haired boy to squirm and whimper softly. "Delicious."

"He's mine." Anthony wrapped a protective arm around Gee.

"No, brother, he's not." Frank smiled, lapping up a small drop of ice cream that had fallen onto Gerard's nipples.

"He's ours."

So yeah. I didn't feel like writing smut for this one. Just wanted a cute thing. I might write a smutty part two, but I have an Iero kitten play one requested that'll be smutty. I honestly don't think I'm that good at writing smut but yeah. This was requested by _sleepingwithkellic_ and I'm sorry if this wasn't exactly what you wanted. I just wanted to write something cute, ya feel. If you've sent me a request, I'm currently working on all of those, but requests open as always, and if it's been a month since you requested, let me know because they get lost in my general hot mess of a life. As always, thanks for reading, and have a good day my anal-sexers.