Punishment Part 3: Ray Likes it Freaky

"Alright, little one, are you ready to start?"

Ray softly looked down at the boy sitting on the bed. He was anxious to start, but didn't want to rush Gerard into anything.

"I'm ready, Mr. Ra-" Gerard cut himself off at the warning look Ray gave him and bowed his head in submission. "I'm ready, master."

"Good boy." Ray smiled, going over to his bag and pulling out two cock rings. "One for me and one for you."

"Why do you need one?" Gerard was perched on his knees now, noticing the way Frank was silently watching the exchange.

"Just so I can last long enough." Ray replied, slipping out of his shirt and pants, Gerard already naked. "You see, I'm doing most the work for your daddy tonight."

Frank snorted at that, but silenced when Ray slipped the plastic circle of Gerard's already semi-hard cock. He didn't want to do anything that would distract Gerard or take away from the moment.

Without speaking, Ray walked over to the bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube. He was at least an inch longer than Frank, and almost as thick, making him worry a bit about not properly preparing the little. He figured Frank had to have shoved some monster butt-plugs up Gerard's ass before, but it wasn't worth the risk.

"Here we go, little one." Ray murmured into Gerard's ear as he lubed three fingers, and rubbed one around Gerard's entrance slowly "Ready for the first one?"

"Y-yes, master." Gerard had read enough fanfiction about this sort of thing to know when he was and wasn't allowed to talk.

"Such a good little boy." Ray gently pushed the first finger past Gee's already twitching hole. Now Ray more than anyone knew there was a time and a place for some good name-calling and degrading, but him and Frank had already discussed before hand that it might not be the best thing for today.

There was always next time.

Gerard whined as the first finger entered him and slowly began to prod around. A gentle smack collided with his ass though, accompanied by Ray's suddenly low and dark voice.

"You have to ask before making a single sound. Understand me?"

Gerard nodded and bit his lip to prevent a moan as a second finger accompanied the first and began to scissor him wider. Ray had much thicker fingers than Frank, and was already stretching Gerard quite a bit wider than he was used to. When a third one slipped in, Gerard slammed his face into the pillow to prevent from screaming as Ray quickly began to pump his fingers in and out of Gerard's trembling hole. The cock ring was starting to takes it's effect as the little slowly inched his way towards release.

"Are you ready for master's cock?" Ray asked, suckling a small hickey onto Gerard's trembling thighs.

"Y-yes master." Gerard panted, whining softly as Ray pulled out his fingers. He was cut off though as he felt Ray line his length up with Gerard's entrance and slowly push the tip in.

Ray groaned already feeling Gerard's walls tighten around his throbbing cock. It was easy to slide himself in the rest of the way, Gerard not needing any time to adjust. "So tight, little one." 

Gerard whined as Ray began to slowly pump in and out of Gerard, pulling the shorter boy's hair so he was forced to look up at Frank. 

"Look at that, Frank." Ray grunted as he thrusted deeper into Gerard, causing a moan to spill out from the little's mouth. "Your little boy is so obedient. Wanna touch?" 

Frank, sitting on a chair across from them, shook his head and grinned. "I think Gee could use a bit more torture. Isn't that right, baby boy?" 

Gerard shook his head frantically, feeling Ray brush against his prostate. He wanted to scream at the two men, begging them for release, but didn't want to be punished. He could feel his legs trembling as the need to cum built up in his stomach, but he wasn't being allowed any release.