Chapter 10- The Demon's Daughter

-3rd Person POV-

"UGH I HATE ME! I HATE ME! I HATE ME!" A girl's voice shouts, a figure was crawled up into a ball, tears falling down its eyes and her hands covering her ears. She gives out another scream as she pounds her fist into the ground, making it shake uncontrollably. Right on the place she hit, a crack forms and it spreads out. Rain was pouring down heavily and she gave out one last scream which was full of pain and she looks up on the cloudy skies, her eyes glowing a shade of purple. She scoops out some dirt from the ground and throws it repeatedly, more tears spreading out.

"You had ONE job and you had to fail! You're useless! Now what will Tof-." She shouts to herself but stopped when she hears footsteps from behind her. If you're wondering where she is, she's in the exact place where the fallen kingdom of Toffee laid. Well, it's debris laid.

"Well well, what do we have here?" A voice says from behind. The girl felt a shiver sending down her spine. Some sort of sharp claws grabs her face from behind, making her turn to the assumed demon.
"Such an adorable child." He comments, she turns her head away to get out of the creatures grasp.
"Now, don't be stubborn, that's no way to treat your dad."

The girl scoffs, "Dad?! Excuse me, I'm not your daughter and I never will be!" The demon pretends to be hurt.
"Aww, what makes you say that to your own father."

"F-father?! N-no! First of all, I'm not like you! I'm not a demon! I-"

The creature raises an eyebrow, smiling, it cut her off, " Not a demon?! How do you explain your powers?"
The girl looks dumbstruck, remembering her eyes were still purple, then it turns back to its normal color, chestnut brown.

"And that," the demon points at her eyes, "how do you explain that?"

"I-I..."

"I made you! I basically own you! Which makes me your father!" The demon laughs at the girl's disappointment.

"Well you made me, but really, who am I? Where did I come from?!" She raises her voice, her eyes glowing back to its purple color.

The demon smiles deviously, "Some questions are better left unanswered, ain't that right, Camille?"