Chapter 8- Camille's Secret

I stared at the now creepy looking figure a few meters away from me. I take in short breathes and everyone stood still.

Camille's eyes were glowing a dark purple color and with matching aura surrounding her. Her raven black hair flowing up and staying in mid air. I noticed that some light from her aura were transferring to her hands and I quickly realized what was gonna happen. I get out of the stunned men's grasp and I run to a locker, slamming it open and I stay in there and close my eyes. I feel the radiating light on my skin.

I open the locker door slowly and I see Camille on her knees, tears streaming down her face.

~flashback~
"Hey Marco..."
"Yeah?"
"I know that I'm not gonna be staying here for a while..." A blonde girl mumbled, sitting down on the room with the brown haired boy. Marco smiled.
"Star, that's gonna be for a long time...let's just focus on the present, shall we?" The boy replied, changing his gaze from Star to the moon shining brightly above the two.
"But you know, Marco..." Star chuckled. Marco rolled his eyes playfully, he knew where this is going.

"I think earth is a pretty gre-at place

That's saying something cuz I've been to outer space."

Marco laughs, he knew that Star would sing that song, he decided to sing along just for the fun of it.

"I think it suites me, it's just my style

I think I'm gonna stay a little while

I think that strangers are just friends you haven't met

I'm blasting monsters but I never break a sweat

I'm really thinking I could call this place home."

They both fall into a fit of laughter at the end. But Marco only had one thing in mind, he wanted Star to really call earth her home, more importantly, he wanted Star to consider him as her home...because...he already did.

~end of flashback~

I approach the crumpled girl, hesitating at the last few steps. She looks up at me, an apologetic look was written all over her face, her eyes were full of sorrow and fear. My face was dusted in pity, fear, regret, sadness. I slowly regained my ability to speak.

"C-Camille..." I croaked out, my voice full of fear and sadness.

"what are you?"

She looks at me, shocked, more fear covering her face, she quickly stands up and runs away, her purple aura surrounding her again.
"C-Camille?! Wait!l I called out loudly, reaching out to grab her. I was too late. Camille disappeared. And I don't know where to find here. Another friend. Gone.