Chapter 2- Revenge Isn't That Sweet

I'm crying now. Blaming myself for her death. I treated her like my sister. And, of course, she just had to leave me. Then I remember Toffee.
'This is all his fault.' I thought, clenching my fists. I felt new energy coursing through my veins, an energy powered by anger. I could sense his presence. I wanted to just stab his face repeatedly until he doesn't have the strength to regenerate.
"Toffee! I know you're here! SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD!" I scream out. I heard rustling, and I glare, getting my game face on.

'This is for Star. My friend. My sister. My princess.'

I run towards the bush, which is probably the only living plant left in here, and a figure jumps out of it.
I jump up, and karate chop him in mid air.
"YOU MONSTER!!! YOU KILLED HER! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST DIE??!!" I scream out, punching him repeatedly, as we reach the ground.
WOOOHOOO I FEEL LIKE GOKUUU!
*ahem* N-Now on with the story

Toffee struggles to run away, but his foot was basically burned.
'That's it!' I thought, smirking evilly.
"Hmm...It seems like you burned you leg..." I say, walking to get the nearest stick. And the stick I found is shaped like a torch! Perfect!
I took some rocks, glancing at Toffee, who is desperately trying to crawl away, fear written in his face. Wow. It is my first time to see a demon writhe away in fear. In fact, it's my first time to see a demon! But, sadly, it'll also be my last. I wrap some pieces of cloth on the 'top' part. And I use the rocks to create a fire, which causes Toffee to back away even more.
"I'm sorry that I'm not sorry for you Toffee." I smirk, walking to him, he crawls backwards, laughing nervously.
"Heh. Umm.... M-Marco, le-let's not do something we might regret here." He stammers, his eyes gazing into mine. AND DO NOT TAKE THAT THE ROMANTIC WAY!

"Oh Toffee, we already did."

And with that, I throw the torch down at him, watching him burn. Watching him writhe in pain. Some waxy black liquid spreads on the ground.
The demon screams, trying real hard to put the fire away.
"MARCO DIAZ, YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!
STAR BUTTERFLY LIVES, AND WHEN SHE DOES, THINGS WON'T BE THE SAME!" He screams out, reaching his bleeding and burning hand towards me.

"Mark my words."

I look at his face, and even through the thick smoke, I can see him smiling, which sends a shiver through my spine. Then his hand returns into the huge mess of blood and burnt guts.
I walk away from the burning mess, his words dancing around my head.

"STAR BUTTERFLY LIVES, AND WHEN SHE DOES, THINGS WON'T BE THE SAME!
Mark. My. Words."

I try to get those words out of my head, but I couldn't. It was haunting me. Scaring me. Confusing me. And hurting me.
Star is dead. She's not alive. Toffee must just be out of his marbles.
Well, he might. Not to mention, he was burning when he said that. The fire must've just burned his brain. But wouldn't he be dead? Maybe what he said was true. What?! No! Marco, listen to yourself, Star is dead, get over it! Sheesh, you're mean.
After having that argument with myself, I realize that I needed to be put in the mental hospital.
(Angry Marco:UMMM AUTHOR OF THIS STORY, I BELIEVE THAT I DO NOT NEED TO BE PUT IN A HOSPITAL FOR CRAZY PEOPLE!
Me: Okay, fine)
Heh, ummm what the author MEANT to make me say is...

I realize how wrong I was about thinking that Toffee was crazy. Because what he said was true. Yes, it was crazy, but true. Why am I saying this, you (probably didn't) ask?
Because I was walking to where I lay Star's corpse, err..that sounds a little too harsh, Star's forever-sleeping body only to find that....

She was gone.