Chapter 5

I woke up at midday realising that Adam wasn't next to me. Slowly I walk into the kitchen to find him making coffee. "Afternoon sleepy head, want some coffee?" He asked.
"Sure" I smiled and he handed me a cup of steaming coffee. The memory of waking up in the middle of the night screaming starts to replay over and over again in my head.

Just as I went to go and sit on the couch with the coffee I heard a knock at the door. I put down the coffee and walked over to the front door. I opened it to find Jasper staring at me with a look of hate. Before I could say anything or shut the door he punched me in the face. "You're coming with me" he bellowed as he grabbed my arm and tried to drag me out of the front door. I let out a scream and Adam came running over to us. Adam ran at Jasper and punched him in the face. Before Jasper could get up to retaliate I cast a spell to keep him away. He wouldn't be able to stand within 3feet of either me or Adam. He didn't know that so in his stupidity he ran at us about to punch Adam but got knocked away by what was practically an invisible forcefield keeping him away. Yet he never learns, he did this about 3 more times before he gave up. He didn't know about the witchcraft so it all confused him but he was dumb so I knew he'd let it go after a while.

We closed the door and I ran upstairs and sat in my room trying not to cry over everything. Adam ran up after me. After he walked into my room he sat next to me with a concerned expression but I just shook my head which was his queue to leave me alone for a while so he did. I spent alone time thinking about everything. About what would've happened or could've happened and maybe even should've happened if Adam didn't rescue me from Jasper's house yesterday. Jasper could've ruined my life and by the way he was talking it sounded like he was planning on killing me or raping me or something like that... I am so thankful that Adam showed up or I could've gone through hell.

It took me ages to calm down enough to go back downstairs but as soon as I got downstairs I felt a lot better. I walked over to where I left my coffee and thought to myself that it was obviously cold by now but I still decided to put it in the microwave to heat it up again. "Feeling better?" Came the voice behind me.
"Much"
"Good to hear" Adam said as I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same to me. I love when he hugs me, I feel so protected cause he's so much taller than me. I was only 5ft2 and he was over a foot taller than me, sometimes it was annoying but other times it was great.

Once I finished the coffee I slowly got up and walked over to the fridge to get a cold drinks cause even though I wasn't thirsty anymore I was so warm. I got out a large can of kopparberg - mixed berry flavour (5.3% volume.) and a can of fosters beer. I handed the beer to Adam and we just spent the rest of the day drinking, which wasn't unusual for us. I just really wanted to get drunk with him so me and him can talk to eachother about all the things we are too scared to say sober... should be interesting.

After a few cans me and him were completely smashed, it never really took much to get either of us drunk. We always got drunk and then played truth or dare, it was like our thing. When we were drunk enough to not lie we walked over to the couch. Gradually we agreed that he should ask first. "Truth or dare, gorgeous" he asked with a smirk.
"Umm... Truthhhh..."
"Are you a virgin?"
"Dumbass of course I am. Truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to shut up and kiss me" I said before our lips collided. His lips tasted strongly of alcohol but mine probably did too, oh well.

Things almost went further if it wasn't for a knock on the door pulling us apart. "Urgh who could that beeeeee?" I whined.
"Dunno, let's go check" he replied as we got up and stumbled to the door. Adam opened the door to see his sister staring back at us. Oh God.  "Erm, what happened here? How drunk are you guys?" Christina asked as she practically invited herself in. We all walked over to the couch where me and Adam fell back onto it. "We dunno, we're not as think as you drunk we are" Adam said to his sister who was 2 years older than us.

After that everything was just a blur, me and Adam blacked out and Lord only knows what was going on.