South Carolina

*Couple months later..*

"Chelly where you going?" I asked my sister

"Me and Tony are going to the mall" She answered

(-Tony is Crash's best friend from Columbia. Been friends forever now.-)

"Oh! Can me and Kenny go with?" I asked
(-Kenny is this guy i was talking to at the time. Tony introduced me to him.-)

"Yea, ask him"

I picked up my old, red, phone.
-Texts-

"Hey do you wanna go to the mall with me today?"

Kenny: "Listen, i dont think we should talk anymore. Its to much. Im 16 youre 13. Plus we live in different parts. Im sorry."

"Um, okay thats cool."

"Thanks for being cool about this. Youre a cool chick"

I put my phone down and turned to Chelly
"He blew me off. He told me he doesn't wanna talk anymore." I felt kind of hurt. Like, a new hurt. I didnt know how i was feeling really....

"Oh, Vida. Its okay! There will be more guys. Youre to young right now anyways. Here, come here."

I walked over to her and we looked in this long, pink mirror we had in our room.

"You can still come with us. Lets take some pics. Pull up your pants. Why do you sag so much? Make it look like youve got a butt." She explains trying to pull up my pants.

I pulled up my pants and turn to the mirror. I looked at myself. I dont know what i thought of myself.

"Lean against the closet door. Lets take pics" she commanded as she held my phone. She snapped the picture. "Now, take one of me" she handed me her phone. I took the picture. "Thanks. Wow, these are really good. Youre good at taking pics Vida" she told me, scrolling through the pics i took of her.

"Thanks."Smiling. I felt good bout myself.

We heard the door bell ring. Running downstairs, we saw Tony and Crash Smiling and saying hey to each other. I couldnt believe tony, my "brother" and Chelly my actual sis, were dating.

Things were changing....