Three Weeks...

Chapter 9 - Three Weeks...

~Violet~

"I want to thank everyone for coming to our pack meeting. As you may know, I have found my mate, Violet." Erick said loudly, looking down at me lovingly before looking back at his- well I guess our pack members.

"And we have some news we would love to share with everyone…” Erick paused building suspense. “Violet is pregnant!" Cheers and wolf whistles erupted as everyone cheered; I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked up at Erick who smiled down at me. He cupped my cheek lovingly, leaning down to kiss my lips eagerly before pulling away as we looked back to our pack members.

"Alright, settle down!" Erick chuckled; soon enough our pack members settled down and paid full attention to us.

“We will have an heir to the Alpha line and I for one couldn’t be happier! Let us drink, be merry and enjoy our evening for it is one we will celebrate tonight without a worry in the world!” Erick yelled happily, watching as some pack members lifted their glasses in a toast to their Alpha before drinking up.

"Enjoy the rest of your night!" Erick cheered before the pack dispersed back into little groups to talk. I looked to Erick who was smiling down at me.

“I love you,” He stated as he held me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers through his hair.

“I love you too.”

“Hello Alpha, Luna!” We both turned to see Aaron, the pack doctor coming up the stairs to greet us.

“Hello Aaron.” I replied, Erick curtly nodding.

“How are you feeling lately with the pup?” He asked, looking over my stomach before looking up at me with a smile.

“I’ve been fine, haven’t had morning sickness since the first time I saw you.” I replied.

“Good, I was just coming over to see if you wanted to have the appointment this afternoon. I’m very eager to see how the pup is doing!” He smiled making me smile; this man was so lovely.

“We’d love to, what time?” Erick spoke before I could. I turned and smiled up at Erick before turning back to Aaron, I could not wait to know how my little pup is doing.

“It is 2:30 now so how about in half an hour?  I'll be in the infirmary, as we have all the equipment to do the ultra sound.”

“Sounds great, we’ll see you then.” Erick responded, as Aaron nodded before leaving us to talk.

“This is so exciting!” I squealed, jumping up and down lightly, making sure I wouldn’t hurt myself. Erick settled me down, holding me to his chest.

“Settle down love.” He smiled down at me; the adoration in his eyes was making my heart swell. I couldn’t wait to have my pup, my wolf was excited too -- just thinking of our pup was exciting. I just said exciting way too many times…oh well!