Meeting the Pack... Pt. 1

This chapter is now edited!! yay! thank you to my amazing editor!!

So i had to cut this very long chapter in two, hope you like and enjoy the long chappie!

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN? if ya want :D

ENJOY <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 

~Violet~

Part 1. 

Two strong arms were wrapped around my torso as my back was pressed up against Erick’s. Today was the pack meeting and I was so nervous…I didn’t know if they would even like me. Would they even accept me as Luna? Well I guess they have to but I don’t want them to have to like me, I want them to like me for; well me.

“Morning beautiful.”  Erick’s husky voice rang in my ears as he kissed my neck, opening his eyes to look at me.

“Morning.” I replied, staring absentmindedly up at my mate.

“What’s wrong?” Erick replied, running a finger along the side of my face.

 I turned in his grip so I was facing him. I gave him a reassuring smile as I kissed him on the lips briefly before pulling away.

“Nothing’s wrong." Oh he could so tell that was a lie.

“Hm…sure.” He bit back in a sarcastic tone before rolling over to hover over me, his strong arms beside my head, as his lips were inches from mine sending my heart frantic as butterflies reached my stomach.

“Baby, just tell me what’s wrong?” He pleaded resting his forehead against mine. How am I meant to concentrate with him so close to me, I can barely breathe!

“I…um, I’m. Nervous.for.the.pack.meeting.today.” I rushed out, turning my head away from Erick’s. He grabbed my chin gently make me face him again, a faint smirk playing on his lips.

“Hey, your going to be fine. They are going to love you, I know it!” Erick reassured me, kissing my lips. His tongue skimmed over my bottom lip and I gave him full access, letting his tongue roam my mouth as I moaned. I pulled away, panting while playing with the back of Erick’s hair.

“Come on, let’s take a shower, and get ready to leave.”

“Okay, but what about food?” I asked, quirking an eyebrow at my mate.

“We're going to the pack house for a barbeque there will be plenty of food.” He chuckled lightly before rolling off me. I just watched him as he got up from the bed, his muscles tensing- since he had no shirt on- yes!!

‘My mate is hot!’ I thought as I watched him walk into the bathroom, raking a hand through his hair. I heard the shower turn on so I got up.