Mated...

Okay guys just a quick thing.

So i made a bet with my friend cause she said that her new story she upload was crap, but it's not it's amazing! It's called "Hi Mr.Player, I Want Your Cousin" i would love it if you guys went and commented on it for her. Her name is @1D_Love_Forever . Her story is in the external link if you guys want to check it out!! :D

sorry guys about the long message!

Now enjoy!!!! <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3- Mated...

~Erick~

“You know what” Violet told me.

“What” I replied grumpily.

“This will always be the best birthday ever!”

I smirked pulling her closer to me as she straddled my lap, god I was so lucky to find a mate like Violet. She brought her lips down to mine as I gripped her thighs pulling her closer towards me if that was even possible.

“Why can’t people keep it for the bedroom?” I heard a voice say, I growled low in my throat pulling away from Violet to look for the f*uckwit who dare speak to me like that! I spotted a guy off with a group of two girls and another guy, I growled at them and was going to get up but violet flicked me on the nose.

“What the hell!” I replied shooting my death look at Violet, she gave me an innocent look kissing the tip of my nose.

“I was just calming you down” She smiled making me shake my head in amusement.

“Of course, so flicking my nose will calm me down” I retorted.

“Yeah” She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, I chuckled as she giggled in return before looking down behind me then back at me. “Hey my sexy mate, wanna do my a favour?” She asked with puppy dog eyes, Gezz this woman is going to make me a whimp!

“What is it?”

“Can you take my skates off for me” She pouted her lips up at me. I chuckled sliding her off my lap onto the bench next to me. I pulled off her skates, carefully putting them on the ground.

“Man your feet smell” I pretended to exaggerate her feet being stinky yet there weren’t, just wanted to tease her.

“They do not! It’s probably because of the skates!” She protested quickly, her brow creasing angrily making her look adorable.

“Hm, okay” I smirked.

“If they’re so stinky, smell them” She stuck her feet in my face, rubbing her feet all over my face. I grabbed her feet holding them down as I leaned over her, wrapping an arm around her waist pulling her closer towards me.

My mate saved me from a lap danceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें