Chapter One: The Future has Come to Red

My first chapter! I hope you all enjoy this great series!

Red's PoV

Hey there! I'm Red! Have you ever wondered what it would feel like being the son of a dinosaur and a human? Well, I am definitely one of those people! Or... Dino people? Yeah! You see... my great great great grandfather was one of the first humans ever on earth! But the best part is... We were able to summon Human Dino Babies! And well, I was one of those who were summoned. Summoned by my mother and a dinosaur. You are probably wondering, 'Red! How are you so young for being a prehistoric aged human dino!' Well I guess you could say I found something that NO ONE would ever believe me about. A time machine. I was forced to go through it when there was a meteor. I didn't want to, but my mother forced me into it. As I went through I saw my her slowly get crushed and burned into the fire. It was stuck in my head ever since... (imagine blood yo)

When I got out of the portal, everything was different. There were big buildings, some weird things moving around with humans in them, and a whole lot of people on these things that had a bright light and were all types of sizes. I was amazed. And what they were wearing was CRAZY! I loved all of it. I walked around looking at the beautiful future until, I realized something. This is the future! I gasped as I realized how worrying this was. I ran as fast as I could to hide, and so many humans stared at me. I didn't care. I didn't want me to end right after I just saw my mother die in front of me.

I was freaking out so much looking for a hiding spot, that I bumped into someone. I looked up and he looked down at me. "Are you alright?" he asked me. I was scared. I didn't know how to talk very well to these humans. But they sounded like us back then.
"Uhhh.. I-I..." I couldn't speak. I was too scared to even speak at all...
Soon, he spoke up again, "Are you lost..?" He asked me.
"I-I... Y-yeah.. I am..." I replied scared. He just smiled at me and grabbed my hand. I slapped his hand and let go as he grabbed his hand from the pain. I backed up still scared.
"I-I'm sorry... I just... I'm just scared..." I said finally out loud. He just smiled again and he took out his hand.
"Then c'mon. You can stay with me for a while!" He said fairly loud. I just smiled and took his hand. The future is so much nicer. As we walked I was quiet and so was the human. He stopped at a tall building.
"Follow me." He demanded nicely. I did what I was told and followed him. He opened some weird thing that you could open and close. Woah... I stared at it for a minute and the human was very confused. Soon he just laughed and grabbed my hand. "You are very silly." he told me. I just stayed quiet.

Soon, we got to a house. It had different areas. One had some type of seat with a BIG screen in front of it. Another one had a big table made out of wood with some weird seats. They weren't rocks... Nice... And one other with weird stuff in it with these weird round things and a made out of some type of glass, and weird shapes with food and other stuff on it. It looked so cool!
"Well, I'm John! But you can call me Barney!" The human, Barney, said.
"O-oh... I-I'm Micheal... But you can call me Red!.." I said quickly. He smiled at me.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and pulled me up the weird things that slowly went higher as we stepped on each part of wood. I stared at them slowly as we went up.
"You have seen stairs before, right?" I stayed quiet. He laughed again, "You are so funny, Red!" I still stayed quiet. It was quiet the rest of the way. Soon, he took me into another room that looked like his I saw when we passed his room. "This is your room!" he said to me happily. I smiled and nodded. "I'll let you get used to it." I nodded again and he slowly closed the door. I looked around the room. It was nice and warm. I saw in the left corner something really fluffy. I touched it and I looked at it. I got on it and it was comfy.
"Warm~..." I said slowly and quietly. I heard a laugh. Probably Barney. It reminded me that I don't know as much as Barney, and he probably wouldn't believe me if I said that I'm from the past and I am half Dino and Human. But I gotta tell him...

I walked down those things that he said were 'stairs'. I went down them carefully because I didn't want to fall and look clumsy, though I was always clumsy. He saw me coming down the stairs and he smiled.
"So how do you like your room?" he asked me.
"I-its nice... And warm.." I said quietly.
He smiled at me, "Want to watch a movie?" he asked.
'Uh oh.. WHAT IS A MOVIE!?' I thought. "N-no thanks..." I said. Phew...
He nodded, "Want to eat anything." he asked.
"S-Sure. I'm kind of hungry anyways." Well, I'm always hungry! HA!

I saw him make something full of greens. I took a bite out of it with my hand. When I swallowed, I barfed it out in the trash. "Wh-what is that out of..?" I asked him. "Uhhh... Cabbage, Onions, Tomatoes, Ranch... yeah." Oh.. plants... You see, my father dino was a carnivore. So, I only eat meat. "Ummm.. Do you have any.. Meat?" He laughed. "You're like a dinosaur that is Carnivore!" I nodded my head, "Well.. I-I am..." He laughed. Told you he wouldn't believe me.
"You are so funny!!!" He kept laughing. I wasn't smiling at all. 'Does he think... I'm weird...?' I thought.
"I-I'm being serious... I came through a time machine... It's alright if you don't believe me... But it's true..." He stared at me. "You are... Serious..?" I saw his face get scared. I nodded. He stared at me.

Finally, he spoke up, "Get out.." I stood there.
"But why-"
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU MONSTER!" He yelled at me. I almost cried from that statement.
"F-Fine!!!" I ran out of the building crying. I was looking down away from the building the whole time. Soon, I didn't notice a tree and I bumped into it and I fell. I soon started to get dizzy and I was knocked out in tears...

"Oh no... Why did I do this... Micheal..." I heard a voice. It sounded familiar. It sounded faint... But then I woke up alone in a room. The room looked familiar and I heard multiple people talking,
"He is Half Dino!?" One said.
"But that's crazy!" I heard another one.
"Well I mean he is from the past." said the third one.
"But Time Machines are not real!" Said a fourth one.
"He is probably insane." said one that was familiar. I slowly walked down familiar stairs and saw 6 people talking. One was Barney, one had glasses, another one had ginger hair like mine, the next one had on a hat backwards, the fith one had a big thing of broccoli in his hand(lol),
the last one was was a girl with red hair. They were all talking about me.
They didn't notice me watching them and they continued, "What if he is telling the truth and he is a monster that could kill us!" said the one with glasses.
"I don't think he is. He is just tricking us for sure." said the one with his hat backwards.
"I feel like he is telling the truth though." said Barney. It was quiet for a second and I soon realized that I was crying. I chose to quietly run out of the building till one of them saw me open the door.
"What are you doing?" I stopped moving. They all came near me and I started shaking. There were so many of them. They noticed I was crying and they stopped moving.
"Hey... We won't hurt you or anything..." said the one with the hat.
"I-I..." I back up more closer to the door, but then someone grabbed behind me and a jumped surprised. I turned around to see Barney. He looked worried.
"Listen. Just sit down and we can talk about this." He said quietly and calmly.
"A-Alright..." I said shyly. We all sat down at the weird seats. They had nice cushions and I cuddled into it.
"By the way. These are called couches" Said the one with glasses.
"...I... Sorry if I scared you before Barney..." I said trying to act kind.
"Hey. It's alright! You were just trying to tell the truth." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

We started to introduce each other, "Im Ross!" said the one with glasses.
"Im Adam!" said the one with the hat backwards.
"I'm Max." said the ginger haired one. He always looked angry. Oh well.
"I'm TimTim!" said the one still eating a whole bag of broccoli (dammit Tim).
"And I'm Alesa! Adam's husband!" said the only girl there.
"H-hey guys. I'm Red." I said quietly. They all said hello and we talked for a while. I started to get used to them more and more...

My first chapter of my new book! I am super excited because this one is pretty much a fan fiction! This one is going to be all about Red, so I put it in his point of view on this! Please let me know how much you like this brand new series! Thanks so much all of you! Luv ya all my Pans! BYE!

~PanOfLuv