Chapter 3 I Don't Understand Anything Anymore..

...Preview...
The whole day I was with Tae-oppa but now I was getting my stuff out of my locker. While Tae-oppa went to get his friends to introduce me to them. Wait when did I started calling him Tae-oppa? Better yet when did I called him TaeTae?.. And why? Eh he didn't say anything and I really don't care. I was about to wait where Tae-oppa told me to wait when I was pushed to the lockers. And it was..

" leave my oppa alone." The girl who pushed me to the locker said

" he's not a object for you to claim. He's a living being and what's the problem with me being friends with him?" I ask she slaps me. I look up to her irritated but she punch me in the eye causing me to fall to the ground. I felt something wet slide down my face. I touch where I felt it and saw I was bleeding. I look up at her pissed but then she took out a knife. I was afraid and shock to see she'll go that far for me to leave Taehyung alone. Just when she was about to stab me.

" hey, leave her alone!" Someone yelled without looking who yelled at her she ran away while dropping the knife. The person who stop her ran up to me and placed their hand on my shoulder. I look up to see who saved me to see a guy with red hair.

" are you okay? She didn't hurt you right?" He ask I shook my head no. I tried to hide my face to hide the fact she made me bleed. But he grabbed my chin and made me to look at him.

" your bleeding.. I'll take you to the nurse." He said I slap his hand away and stood up.

" I don't need to go to the nurse.. I'm fine." I said then walking away. I went where Tae-oppa told me to wait for him but when I got there he was already there with four other people.

" why you're late Chae-chan?" Tae-oppa ask me

" sorry I had a little run in with some girl." I told him he nodded his head and turn to look at the others.

" let me introduce you to my friends. (Points at the one with dark bluish hair) this is Jung Ho Seok but we call him J-hope (points at the one with dark brown redish hair) this is Min Yoon Gi."

" sup." Min Yoon Gi said

" but we call him Suga."

" like sugar?" I ask they all laugh at me for asking but Min Yoon Gi he crunched down while putting his face in his arms. ( you know like in weekly idol rap monster started dance and instantly Suga bent down in embarrassment)

" no! But! Hahaha!.. maybe!" Taehyung laughed between his words. What's so funny? Did I got it wrong or not? I was completely confuse of why they're acting like that. After few minutes of them laughing they finally stop. Then Taehyung pointed at the dude with black hair that's in a weird style.

" that's Kim Nam-Joon but we call him Rap Monster." Taehyung introduce him. Rap Monster just smiled at me.

" last but not least Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said pointing at the last one who was hiding behind Rap Monster. He just waved at me then hid more behind Rap Monster.

" hey, guys.. I'm Park Chae-won." I introduced myself while bowing to them.

" where you're from?" Rap monster ask me.

" I was born in Florida but after my grandfather died I moved here to study at this school." I answered his question.

" you're very fluent with English?" J-hope ask I nodded my head happily.

" ye! I'm much better at English then Korean." I said while nervously laughing.

" we noticed.. you been saying things while checking if you're saying it right." Suga stated

" if I said anything wrong don't worry you can correct me." I said they all nodded while smiling evilly. What have I done? Taehyung's phone ringed, he took out his phone, and frowned.

" Chae-chan I'm sorry but we have to leave now." He apologized I instantly became sad.

" okay I'll see you later." I said smiling sadly while waving bye to them. I walk home after they left and when I was going to open the door the guy from the morning came up to me.

" hey, I have to go meet up with my band do you want to come?" He ask me. I have nothing to do.

" okay I have nothing better to do." I said locking the door. After driving for a while we got to Big Hit Entertainment. I knew that because their was a big sign saying Big Hit Entertainment.

" why we're here?" I ask him while getting out of the car looking around amazed.

" I told you to meet up with my band." He said I look up at him more confuse. Is he famous or something or not yet?..

Hey hey! Hopefully you like this chapter! Please vote, comment, and read the next chapter once up! Bye bye!