Chapter 2 Tae-oppa~!

Me and TaeTae were talking the whole time none stop and he said I could call him Tae-oppa. Until the teacher came in the room that was when we stop and decided will talk later. Amazingly we have a lot in common.

" hello students I'm Mr. Lee.. And I'll be assigning your seats." The middle age man said who looks like any other teacher there is. Everyone groaned in annoyance hearing we have assigned seats. Great who's my lucky seat mate. I know it's not TaeTae he's last name is Kim and mine is Park.. ugh!.. Hopefully I don't have to sit next to him. Since 'he's' sitting right in front of me so I'm pretty much glaring the back of his head. I'm pretty much hoping I'm burning his brains out but I know it's impossible. Maybe.

" okay Park ('he' stands up) Chae-won come here in the first row in the third seat." Mr. Lee said I got up and sat down where he told me to sit. Wait if 'he' stood up when Mr. Lee said Park that means.. his last name is Park! Oh great the only wish I made in my whole life back stab me right in the ass. I hit my head on the desk feeling the pain of betrayal. Or is it just the pain of me hitting my head on the desk real hard.

" okay next row next to Ms. Park is Park Jimin." Mr. Lee said then 'he' comes up to the seat next to me and sits down annoyed. Huh? We have something in common we irritate each other by just sitting next to each other. Lucky for me I was sitting next to the window and so I turn to look out of the window in joying the view. I feel like there's more trouble coming my way.. And it's equal in annoyance level of 'him'. I was too busy dazing outside that I payed no attention of what Mr. Lee was saying.

...After Class...

Me and TaeTae were walking to our second period while creepy eyes following our every move.

" hey, Chae-chan?" TaeTae called me I turned to look up at him to just see him smiling.

" mwo?" I ask he just smiles more. (What)

" I was checking if you look when I call you your name." He said I look at him confuse like a confuse puppy.

" so what?" I ask I look up at him shock.

" you just call me Chae-chan?! Didn't you!?" I ask teasingly. I wasn't bother by him calling me that I actually like it.

" yeah so what?" He ask I pinched his check.

" you didn't ask your nuna if you can call her that." I said teasingly. He frowned at me.

" you don't know if I'm older than you." He said I hang my head in shock. I forgot I don't know his birthday or how old he is.. I'm so stupid.

" fine I'm seventeen and my birthday is December thirty first." I said he start dancing around since I'm like four close five feet tall and he's taller than me so he keep pointing his finger at me while dancing weird. I think he's dancing. (A.N. you know how V did it to Suga in Baepsae when Suga who came up with the idea and lost then had to do the bet or what ever it was)

" you're older than me, aren't you?" I ask knowing the answer. He nodded his head happily while smiling.

" that means I can call you what ever I want to call you." He said to me.

" since you're older than me.. I have to call you oppa." I said he instantly froze in spot hearing me say oppa. I waved my hand in front of his face.

" oppa~ oppa~ are you okay, oppa?" I ask him then suddenly he hugs.

" I never thought I would hear you call me oppa! I was worry you were older than me!" He said happily while pretending to shed tears of happiness. I playfully push him away while laughing lightly.

" okay oppa! We have class to go to!" I said happily while raising my fist up in the air with my index finger sticking out. We both walk to our next class chatting away about anime.

...After School...
The whole day I was with Tae-oppa but now I was getting my stuff out of my locker. While Tae-oppa went to get his friends to introduce me to them. Wait when did I started calling him Tae-oppa? Better yet when did I called him TaeTae?.. And why? Eh he didn't say anything and I really don't care. I was about to wait where Tae-oppa told me to wait when I was pushed to the lockers. And it was..

Yelo! I hope you like it. Haha you see there I did a cliff hanger. I'm a master mind! So read on! Vote! And Comment!