Chapter 1 What's happening to me?!

...Preview...
I was eating cereal when I heard people running in the hallway outside of my apartment door yelling in Korean 'we're late.'

" ha! Not like them I- (looks up at the clock to see it's 7:10) ahh! I'm going to be late too!" I yelled rushing to grab my things. When I was about to close the door when someone ran into me. I fall backwards to the ground and when I landed on my butt I saw who ran into me..

" watch where you're going." He told me rudely then running away. His hair kinda look like he didn't brush his hair. That was when a other guy comes up to me and looks down at me then holds out his hand to me. He looks about my age and had brown hair. I took his hand and he help me up. But the thing is I couldn't take my eyes off of him I don't even know why.

" sorry about him. I'll make sure he comes by today to apologize to you." He told me I nodded but I noticed we were still holding hands. I also noticed he had a watch and saw I have less than five minutes until school starts.

" I'm going to be late! Sorry (let goes of his hand) but I need to go!" I said loudly while locking the door then running down the hallway. I stop, I turn around to face him, and I bow to him.

" thank you! And see you later!" I shouted then running towards the direction of the school. When I got inside the school there was a lot of people in the hallways. Huh? But isn't class about to start? I took out my phone, turned it on, and saw it was 7:10. Huh?.. But how?.. Oh yeah I put my clocks twenty minutes later.. Wait what about his watch?... *sigh* it was upside down so I didn't look at it good. I walk around the hallways looking for class C I finally found it but when I was about to open it someone in the inside opened it first. When they did I look up to see a boy about my age with pink hair? And he was wearing light blue contacts. He looks down at me and then smirk. He leaned back his head in the room to look over at the back of the class.

" hey hyung I found her!" He called out to someone I can't see who because he's in my way. Since everyone became quiet after this boy call out to someone. I heard someone push their chair back then walk over to the door. The boy gets out of my way then the guy from earlier comes up to my face having the same smug look he had when he spoke to me before he ran away after telling me to watch where I'm going. I frowned then crossed my arms over my chest and gave him the same smug look he's giving me.

" wae?" I ask him in a rude tone. He steps back and smirks.

" dangsin-eun simgaghage naega nugunji molla?" He said annoyed then he roll his eyes. What did he just say?.. I seriously need to learn Korean.. For God sakes I'm Korean! I look at him confuse so I took out my translator thing that I bought from here. It listens the Korean speaking then translate it into English. I hold it out close to him. ( you seriously don't know who I am?)

" Could you please say it again?" I ask him he looks at me more annoyed

" dangsin-eun simgaghage hangug-eoleul gusahaji anhseubnida! geulaeseo hangug anieyo mueos? dangsin-eun simgaghage nongdam-ibnida." He said angrily at me.

" you seriously don't speak Korean! so what you're not Korean? you're seriously a joke." The translator said I look down to the ground feeling my eyes getting watery.

" nan dangsin-i na-ege jangnan jeonhwaleul nuga molla! hajiman dangsin-eun na hante hwa andoenda! geugeos-eun jeoleulhaeyahanda! .. dangsin-eun ttang-e naleul mil-eo sagwahaji anh-assda! naneun amugeosdohaji anh-assda! wae dangsin-eun naleul honja duji maseyo!" I yelled at him while looking up at him with tears in my eyes. I couldn't bare the embarrassment any longer so I ran out of there as fast I could while trying to whip away the tears that were flowing down my cheeks with my selves. I was outside in this garden behind the school but sadly the garden was wither and dead. (I don't know who you are to call me a joke! But you shouldn't be angry at me! It should be me!.. You pushed me to the ground and didn't apologize! I did nothing! So why don't you leave me alone!)

" how sad you're dying too.. Like me in the inside." I said touching a flower with three petals. I buried my face in my legs while crying silently. That was when I heard footsteps coming closer to me but I payed no attention to them.

" hey, I'm sorry about what he said.. I don't know what's wrong with him he's usually more calmer and chill." Someone said I felt they bend down in front of me. I look up to see it was the pink hair dude.

" why you're apologizing? You didn't do anything." I said whipping away the tears. He sat down by me leaning on the wall with me. I look at him by the corner of my eye. He had his head back on the wall with his eyes closed. Wow I didn't noticed how cute he is.. ugh! What am I thinking!

" what's your name?" He ask me

" it's Park Chae-won and you?" I ask

" Kim Taehyung nice to meet you Chae-won." He said turning his head to me and he's smiling a sweet smile. I hold out my hand and he took it.

" nice to meet you too Taehyung." I said we both laugh at how formal we were. I got up and turned to look at him.

" come on Taehyung. We're going to be late to class." I said smiling while holding my hand out to him. He took my hand then I help him up. We both went running to class there were some people in the hallway who were heading to class. We finally got to class but the teacher wasn't there so we sat down in the only open seats.

" hey give me your schedule." Taehyung said I gave him my schedule. He smiles at me after looking at my schedule.

" we have every class together." He said I look at him amazed then I smile a big smile I never thought I would do again.

" that's great." I said happily.

Yelo! I hope you like this chappy! Please vote, comment, and continue reading!