Clay #1

Your hand dove into the bag, your fingertips brushing cautiously over the various objects inside. You had to be cautious, there was no telling what these idiots may have put in. You let out a loud gasp when your hand plunged into something cool and vaguely sticky. You pulled your hand back out in a flash.

    "What the hell?" You breathed before noticing your hand stuck in the middle of a large lump of white, explosive clay. Your head snapped to Deidara and you visibly pales, seeing his hands clasped, poised to detonate the clay with a smirk.

    "You wouldn't dare..." You whispered with wide eyes, trying to pry the clay from your hand.

    "Wouldn't I?" There was an odd glint in his eye that made your stomach churn. You weren't sure if it was because you had a crush on him, and were excited, or the fact that he could kill you and most of the other members of the Akatsuki with a single word, right now.

    "That's enough of that," Hidan scowled, annoyed that Deidara was getting the action with you, rather than him. "Into the closet you go." He guides you both into the closet and shuts the door behind you, sealing you both inside with the darkness.

    "Out there... You knew I wouldn't actually set it off, right?" He asked quietly from somewhere in front of you.

    "Well, you had me worried there." You chuckle nervously, scratching the back lf you neck, and you felt even more awkward when he gave no reply.

    "I could never do that..." he murmured. "I didn't know you saw me as so... Never mind... You still have clay stuck on your hand..."

    "O-oh..." you look down with a slight blush, trying to scrape the clay from your hand. Two hands covered yours gently, and you felt the clay being pried away by Deidara's hand mouthes until it was just a ball resting in his palm. He slipped it in his pocket and just looked down on you, his beautiful blue eyes seemingly glowing in the dark closet. You were both so close, but you didn't mind.

    With a gentle smile, he leaned down and very softly, his lips planted against your own. You could barely hold back a smile as your wrapped your around around his neck and his wound around your waist. Your lips pressed back against his and worked in sync. It just seemed so right.

    His tongue slipped into your mouth and danced along with yours. His movements were gentle and made butterflies swoop and take flight in your stomach. He peppered light kisses along your jaw and neck, making you gasp as his lips ghosted over a sensitive spot you didn't know you had. He presses a long, innocent kiss on your collar bone before pulling away to look in your E/C eyes.

    "I could never hurt you, Y/N." A smile crept up onto his face, despite his attempts to hide it. "I just love you, Y/N."

    A fresh blush blossomed on your face as you smiled wider than you thought possible and replied in a whisper, "I love you too, Dei." Your pulled him into a tight embrace as the door opened.

    And as light flooded in, he kissed you were everyone can see, totally unashamed. For the rest of the night, your face was fixed in a content grin as his hand never left yours.

    Play again?~