Wooden Puppet #1

You rummaged throughout the bag, hoping to find something to indicate a safe choice. Some of the items were so obscure, you didn't dare let your fingers linger over them for more than a few seconds.

    "Hurry the hell up!" Hidan jeered when you still hadn't retrieved an object.

    "Fine, fine!" You sighed, trying to pull an object out, but your fingers tangled in something. You tried to free them, but gave up, pulling your hand out with a 'gah!' sound, the thing still tangled in your fingers.

    You eyed the small wooden puppet in anger, and tried to pry the strings away, which had knotted and gotten caught around your fingers.

    "Don't be so rough, you'll break the strings." Came Sasori's monotone voice as he stood, and began to guide you to the closet. "Let us get this over with." He said, closing the door behind himself. You heard an unsure 'only seven minutes!' from outside the closet, but you were more preoccupied with the strings tangling your fingers together.

    "Stop that." Sasori hissed, moving closer to you, swatting your other hand away, which was trying to free your hand from the puppet strings. "You'll break it, let me." He sighed.

    You felt cold, smooth fingers dance over your own, working over and under the string, his fingers twining and pressing against yours. You tried to fend off the blush as both of his hands held yours. You felt the strings loosen and with a final brush of his long, cool fingers over yours, the strings he slipped from your hand and the puppet fell to the floor with a loud crack.

    His intense eyes searched yours in the dark and you realised that perhaps you should have caught the puppet.

    "I-I'm sorry, danna." You murmur, taking your hand back from between his, slightly shrinking back from his intense look, which was somewhere between a scowl and a glare. "I didn't mean to break or drop your puppet."

    "Hm. Whatever." You breathed a sigh of relief when his demeanour seemed a little less threatening, but next words made you tense up all over again. "But you'll help me with a little test leant to run."

    "Uhm, sure." You nervously agree. You did kinda owe him after dragging him into this mess when he certainly didn't want to play, and you did break his puppet, the puppet it's self shattered when it fell to the floor, and you had knotted the strings beyond salvation. "When we get out of the closet." You added.

    "Hmm, no. It would make much more sense to do it right now, away from prying eyes." He said and you nervously pulled at your cloak collar.

    "O-oh, r-r-right." You stuttered, backing up until you hit the wall. You didn't have a stutter, it was simply Sasori. He was seriously intimidating, but you had a crush on him anyway. Stuttering around him was inevitable.

    An even darker shadow fell over you and you held back a gasp when his smooth lips planted against yours. You pressed back and smiles slightly. He may not even like you back, but as long as you had this opportunity, you'd take it, despite how shy you were around the intimidating puppet master.

    Your hands wound into his silky red hair and you gripped it slightly. To your great surprise, a low moan escaped his lips.

    "Uuuughh...." his lips pressed back harshly against your own and his tongue forced it's way into your mouth at the first chance it got, which was when you gasped, feeling his hand roughly grope your behind.

    Your hands worked to try remove his cloak, knowing his core was the most sensitive place you could touch. His hands pinned your wrists to the wall, and one hand held them both above your head. His free hand roughly turned your head to one side and his lips pressed up against your exposed and vulnerable neck.

   High-pitched whimpers escaped your lips at the foreign feeling as Sasori decorated your pure S/C skin with deep, red-ish-purple hickies.

    His lips were sucking skillfully on your collar bone when the door was flung open and you two here bathed in light. The scene was revealed for all to see. Your face was flushed and your eyes were half closed in ecstasy, you were helplessly pinned to the wall by Sasori, who was still attached to you by his lips on your collar bone.

    He pulled away with an oddly erotic wet slapping sound, leaving a hickey behind. He looked at you through the small space separating the two of you. He removed your wrists from the wall, but still didn't completely let you go, holding tightly to your wrists, which would have probably bruised by the next morning.

    "I was correct, the test was a success." He said simply and you cocked an eyebrow.

    "What were you testing for?" A small glimmer was in his eye when he next spoke.

    "I believe I've been experiencing a human emotion again. The one they call love." 

    Play again?~