Bracelet #1

You sighed as you dug around in the bag. You were dreading this, not only were most guys here perverts, but you wouldn't be able to do anything with them anyway. No, you had no attraction to any of them. Something cool and round brushed against your fingertips and you reached down further into the bag to grasp it. You pulled the shiny silver band out.

    "A silver bracelet?" You questioned, holding it out for everyone to see.

    "That would be mine." A silky voice replied and your resisted the urge to sigh in relief. You turned and handed Konan her bracelet back. A few wolf whistles and cat calls rose in the room at the fact that the only two girls in the game were being paired together. 

    "Whoop! I love yuri!" Hidan grinned at the two of you and you frowned, pink tinting your cheeks while Konan remained unfazed by his comments and jeering. She was much more mature than you. You had totally different mentalities. Hidan shoved both of you in the closet and slammed the door behind the two of you, bathing you in shadows.

    "Bloody Hidan. Such an insolent man, constantly acting like a bratty child." Konan scoffed loudly and there was a clatter from the other side of the door as if someone had just stumbled and picked themselves back up again.

    "Oi, I can still hear you!" Hidan yelled loudly and there was another loud thump on the door where a fist had obviously been smacked against it in a childish rage.

    "Then get away from the damn door!" Konan yelled and you heard the footsteps slowly slopping away. You focused on your breathing and getting your thoughts all straightened out. Not that you were particularly straight to begin with. Silence fell in the closet for about 30 seconds, but you could still hear the commotion outside.

    "U-uhm, Konan..." You called her name quietly  throughout the closet, just in case someone outside might hear you.

    "Yes?"  Her voice came from much closer than you had initially realized and as you took a sharp intake of breath, you got a whiff of her exotic, fruity perfume.

    "I-I... uhm..." You shuffled on the spot, noticing her eyes burning into yours through the dimly lit closet. You desperately wanted to get some words out, but the thoughts previously strung together in your head had come undone and became one huge fuzzy muddle that wouldn't come out as sentences.

    "I know exactly what you were going to say. And I know what you wanted to do." she said simply, still with no traceable expression.

    "Haaahh..." You let the odd sound come out, having no idea what else to do.

    "But it's okay..." she whispered, leaning closer until her breath fanned your lips. "I want to kiss you, too..." she murmurs before her soft lips land on yours, slick with lipstick. Your hands settle on her shoulders as you put more force into the kiss. Her hands slide the zip of your cloak down until you help her pull it off your body, exposing your night clothes.

    She snickers a little, pressing her tongue into your mouth. You let out a high pitch, whiny groan which spurs something in her, making her arms around your waist give a hard tug, pulling your body flat against her, holding your tightly there. Her lips leave yours and press long, hard kisses along your jaw and neck. You mouth is open in an 'o' shape and your eyes screwed tightly shut.

    Your hands fumble for the zip of her cloak, and when you find it, you pull it down in one swift motion, discarding her cloak from her body. You take in the view of her curvy, athletic body and feel a lump form in your throat. Beautiful. You gasped when hand firmly grasped your ass, but it was muffled by Konan lips smothering yours once again.

    And that was how Hidan found you when he opened the doors of the closet. Your eyes shot wide and you had to pry Konan away from your body. Catcalls echoed around the room but your simply picked up your cloak, draping it over one arm as Konan did the same. She took your hand and exited the closet with you.

    You blushed a deep crimson when you caught sight of her lipstick smeared up and down your neck in the mirror - and she refused to let you go wash it off.

    Play again...?