I am Going to Kill Him

It was Liam

"Jerk!" I said slapping Liam in the face, "You didn't tell me you were a secret agent!"

"You didn't tell me that you were a secret agent ethier!" he yelled back at me.

"I thought watching you was my mission! That's what Mr. H told me! You have been involved with a killer so I had to watch over you."

"Mr.H lives with me and three other secret agents!" I said, "And I can take care of myself thank you very much and for a while Seth was around, but now he's missing thanks to you!"

"That's why I'm here," said Liam,"to fix what I wreaked, so can we just get on with this?"

I sighed "Fine, but just to let you know, I'm going to kill you"

"I had a feeling you would say that" he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LINDSAY'S POV

I didn't say it to Syd, but our situation is pretty much hopeless. This guy really knew what he was doing and even with this many secret agents on the job, without adult instruction, we were not as help as Syd needed, but we would do our best. Luckily, Syd has me and I know exactly how to. Deal with these things. You just have to take "going down" to another level

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SYD'S POV

We approached the jail and I entered alone. I smiled sweetly at th guy at the front desk and said, "Hi, I'm here to see Mike Wilson, he's my boyfriend's stepdad."

"Mr. Wilson is not taking visitors" said the man.

I gave him a confused look and said "Are you sure? My boyfriend stopped by here earlier, and I got a call to come here."

A man in a security outfit came into the room and said, " Come in Syd, Mike and Seth have been waiting for you" I frowned and followed the man. I got into the hallway and three security guards attacked me, I expected five so I knocked them out effortlessly. I ran to the cell that I knew they would be in.

Seth was tied to a chair and his eyes lit up when he saw me. His step dad's eyes lit up too, but for all the wrong reasons. "Nice to finally see you again Syd", he said "it's so great to have too of you here now, I get so lonely here all alone. Unfortunately, I don't think you're here for a visit, but remember, if you hurt me you sisters will be know more. It's all up to you Syd"

All at once I realized that Seth's hands were free and Liam was in the hall and Mr. Whacky was lunging at me.

I am going to kill him! ( and him and him)