I Need Serious Help (No, Not Mental Help...Well Maybe)

I know exactly what I need to do, I need to get there and find Seth and keep Lilli and Marie safe and stop Lindsay and Kat from being mad at me, that's a lot of work for one girl.  I need help and I know exactly where to find it.  The agency.  I don' t know what that wonky guy was thinking because I have a whole lot of secret agents behind me and I know they will help me out, even in Mr. H won't let them.  We've got to stick together.

    I ran there, I couldn't get into my house to get to my car.  I got up to the loudspeaker and said the code "I'm really excited to got to Lissy's house on friday, my house is no fun, you are all so great, I wish you could all come swimming with me!" I said, slightly panicked.  That ment:  There is something wrong, my house is not safe, I need your helo, meet me at the fountain out back.  None of the adults know about the code, and they try to make us feel like "normal kids" and let us express our feelings through the loudspeaker, I know, it's weird.  I ran outside to the fountain.

    There were twenty people there, perfect.  "It's Seth's stepdad," I said "He's got Lilli and Marie hostage with a bomb in my house.  He said something to Lindsay to trick her and he's got Seth there."

   "How on earth could that miserable oaf trick me" asked a familiar sarcastic voice.  Lindsay!  I almost ran over and hugged her.

   "Never mind , he's just got Lilli, Marie, and Seth," I said. 

   "So we can't get in the house and they can't get out, they have no power, and there's a bomb"  said Lindsay "Is that really the best he can do?"

   "We're going to need half of us to go around the house, most of everyone else should try and track down some of his friends that might be in town, they could be helping him.  I'm going to need some people outside of the jail as back up, more people than me in the jail will pose a threat to him, and Seth," I was confident most of the time but chocked when metioning Seth.  Ten people went with Lindsay to the house,  eighteen to find some of the helpers and me Lissy (yes she is a real person) and some other guy.  WAIT!  I stopped the guy and looked right at him, my eyes widened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SETH'S POV

    "You...tricked me" I studdered.

   "GIve the boy a prize" snapped Mike, my stepdad.

   "You are a fake! I bet you never even really loved my mom, she was just a cover story for all of your crimes.  You're a sick person you know that!" I yelled

    "Oh sure whatever.  Seth, you must face the facts, this girl just isn't worth it.  She doesn't even care about you.  There are more people in the world, if you don't kill her I will kill everyone you care about exept her, see how you feel then." he said.

    "Why? Why do you want her dead anyway?" I asked, my voice full of distaste.

   "I want my revenge.  She made me suffer I'll do the same for her.  If she doesn't die I want her to live with the guilt of being why all of they ones you love dieing, and two of the sisters she loves." he smiled.

   "If she doesn't care about me then why do you have me trapped here?" I asked

   "She may not care about you, but she's  very noble.  I'm sure her and Liam will be here to save you any moment" he said.  I felt a pain in my heart when I mentioned Liam.

   "If she cares about Liam, then why haven't you done anything to harm him?" I asked.

   "I want you to see them because I want revenge on you too, you betrayed me remember? And all for that girl.  She really doesn't seem worth it, some girls are just like that, Seth." he said.

   "Not her" I growled

   "Oh how cute, seth is in love" he chuckled

   "Jelous?  You've never been in love," I said, finally fighting back.

   "Oh you think I really care" he asked

   "I think you really do" I said and a smile crossed my face.