Chapter 60

Jenika smiles at Chris and winks. "Dang, Bubba. No wonder Adam always has a smile on his face."

"Oh Geez." Tim mumbles as he quickly sits down on the bed, reaching to find a blanket to cover himself. His face had turned a bright red.

"Alright. That's enough." Adam says, sounding a little irritated. "Everyone out."

"Uh, we came to tell you that breakfast was ready." Olena says as she shields her eyes.

"Thanks, Olena." Adam says, calming his voice.

Everyone leaves the bedroom and Austin closes the door behind them.

Tim huffs and falls back into the bed, covering his face with his hands. 

"You alright?" Adam chuckles as he lays down beside him, running a hand over Tim's stomach.

"That was embarrassing." Tim mumbles through his hands.

"Well, I think you're beautiful." Adam smiles as he kisses Tim's shoulder.

"But there are parts of me that are for your eyes only." Tim chuckles as he removes his hands from his face.

"There's not much privacy in a small house with six people." Adam smiles.

"True. Especially when everyone seems to like to hang out in your bedroom." Tim chuckles.

Tim gets up and finishes getting dressed in jeans and a tee shirt.

They make their way to the table where everyone was already seated.

Sitting in comfortable silence, they eat their breakfast.

Jenika notices that the whole time he was eating, Tim has his eyes closed.

"Bubba? Are you alright?" She finally asks out of curiosity.

"Mhmm". Tim answers with a nod as he chews his food.

'"You've had your eyes closed this whole time, so I was just wondering." She asks, tilting her head slightly.

"It's just all the blurs and glares that I'm seeing is giving me a headache." Tim says as he squints his eyes at her.

"Uh, there's something I need to talk to you guys about once we're done eating." Chris says, not looking up from his plate.

Glances are exchanged around the table.

"Sounds serious." Adam says as he eyes his older brother.

"Oh, it's not a bad thing. At least I don't think it is." Chris chuckles.

Olena and Jenika start to collect the dishes from the table. They put the dishes in the sink to wash later.

Chris waited until the girls were seated back at the table.

"I've....Uh...I've decided to move out." Chris announces as he turns his coffee cup in circles.

"What? Are you serious?" Adam asks, glaring at his brother.

"Yea. Jenika and I talked a few days ago about it. I finally made up my mind last night." Chris says as he meets his little brother's stare. "I'm moving in with Jenika."

"You're gonna leave, just like that?" Adam shrugs his shoulders in disbelief.

Tim reaches to find Adam's hand and squeezes it gently.

"Adam, it's not like he's going back to Minnesota." Jenika says when she sees Adam getting upset. "Honey, it's just a half mile up the road."

"Everyone at the table has to agree, we just don't have the privacy that a couple needs." Chris tries to explain. "Adam, I can hear everything that goes on in your's and Tim's bedroom. The sound travels right through the floor."