Chapter 2

** Please watch the video above. For those of you not too familiar with Home Free, the pretty girl in the video with Austin is his real life girlfriend OLENA NOELLE. And for a little extra information, the blond haired girl is Tim's real life girlfriend, Jenika. (although Jenika is not related to this story) **

___________________________________

Adam reaches for a piece of jerky that the man had offered. He took a bite of it and the flavor was amazing.

"This is awesome. What kind is it?" Adam asked while chewing.

"Gator." The man answered.

Adam immediately stopped chewing, debating if he should spit it out or not.

The man laughed at Adam's unsure expression.

"Can I ask you something, sir?" Chris ask.

"Tim, the names Tim." The man said, looking at Adam as if he were only talking to him.

Chris nodded. "I'm Chris and this is my brother Adam."

Tim nodded and smiled as Adam finally swallowed down the jerky.

"Are you the only one that speaks English around here?" Chris said looking around at the party in the street.

Tim chuckles and shakes his head no. "They all speak English, just not to strangers."

"Then how come you didn't speak French?" Adam asked looking up at the handsome man.

Tim smiled and shrugged. "I don't speak French."

"Good reason." Chris laughed. "Uh, is there a restaurant around here?"

"Why do you need a restaurant, when the street is full of free food?" Tim asked giving Chris a puzzled look.

"I just feel like we're not too welcome here." Chris said with a shrug.

"Oh, Hog wash. Come on, let's eat. Enjoy some Cajun hospitality." Tim said stepping down off the porch. "Satchmo" He called over his shoulder and the dog got up and followed his owner.

"Satchmo?" Adam asked as they walked across the street through the crowd.

"Ever heard of Louie Armstrong?" Tim asked, picking up three plates and handing the brothers each a plate.

"Jazz great?" Adam asked.

"Yea, his nickname was Satchmo." Tim said filling his plate. "So where are y'all from?"

"Minnesota." Chris answered, grabbing a boiled lobster.

"Minnesota?? What the hell are y'all down here in the swamps?" Tim said, grabbing some grilled fish and putting some on Adam's plate. "You gotta try this, caught em' myself."

Chris smiled to himself as he notice how their new acquaintance was seeming to take a liking to his brother.

Tim grabbed three beers out of a tub of ice.

"We decided to take a road trip and kind of got lost." Adam said, taking a beer from him then following him over to a log to sit on.

"Yep, I would definitely say you got lost if you managed to find us hidden back here in the swamps." Tim laughed sitting down between the two brothers.

Suddenly a beautiful girl with dark hair hugged Tim around the neck from behind. Tim jumps looking around at her.

"Hell, Olena. Scare the crap out of somebody why don't cha." Tim said.

"Who's your friends?" She whispered in his ear but was still loud enough for Adam to hear her.

"This is Chris and Adam. They're from Minnesota. I met them bout an hour ago. Guys this here is Olena. She's my little brother's girlfriend. Speaking of which, where is the little bum." Tim said, peeling a shrimp.

"He's getting us something to eat." She said, snatching the shrimp from his hand.

"Hey Timmy." A tall, slender boy with long reddish brown hair, walked up carrying two plates, rounded with food.

"Chris, Adam. This is my brother Austin. Austin this is Chris and Adam." Tim introduces them, then smacks Olena's hand away from his food. "Austin, will you feed this girl!"

They continued to eat and carry on idle conversation. Chris and Adam liked Austin and Olena immediately. The couple talked to the brothers as if they had known them for years.

Tim set the rest of his food down in front of Satchmo. Then reached in his pocket and took out a pack of cigarettes, lighting him one.

"Hey Tim. You need to watch your back. I saw Bayou Bob here." Austin said and Tim rolled his eyes.

"Who's this Bayou Bob?" Chris ask.

"Bob Jennings. He doesn't like Tim at all." Austin answered.

"Why? He seems like a very likable guy to me." Adam smiled looking around at Tim beside him. Tim looks around and smiles shyly at him.

Olena gives Austin a light nudge in the side. He smiles and shakes his head.

"Well, if it ain't Faggot Foust." A voice said behind them.

______________________________________________

Please VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!!

**  ROCK & ROLL!!  **

**  "What ever happens, we ain't going nowhere." *snaps fingers*- Tim (Sing Off)**