Chapter 11

"I think you know my answer, Chris. Mom and dad are gone. There is nothing holding us in Minnesota." Adam said, taking his brother by the hand. "Nothing but a boring life, that you yourself said you hated."

"Adam, as much as I'd love to, we just can't jump into this. There's things to consider." Chris said.

"Like what?" Adam asked.

"Things like, where are we gonna live? Tim's house is a small house. It's not big enough." Chris said.

"We'll make room." Tim said, looking around Adam at Chris.

"Yea, we have a loft. With a little work it could be a bedroom." Austin added and Tim nods in agreement.

"Come on Chris. It's not like you really need a job. We practically live off the land. Folks around here trap and fish for a living." Olena said, sitting on the arm of the couch, draping an arm around Tim's shoulder.

"But I don't know how to trap and I've only been fishing a few times." Chris smiles.

"We'll teach you." Tim and Austin said in unison, causing Adam and Chris to laugh.

"Chris, any excuse you come up with, those boys are gonna have an answer for you." Rob laughed.

"One more question." Chris said with a smile. "Are there any pretty girls down here? Oh I mean besides you two beautiful ladies of course." Chris adding the last statement quickly.

"There's nothing like those Bayou beauties." Tim smiles until Adam slowly turns to glare at him. "Uh..well, at least, that's what I've been told." He adds, giving Adam a shy smile.

"Chris, there's a bunch of pretty girls here. But sorry, I got the best one." Austin smiles, winking at Olena.

"Good answer." She giggles.

"I'd have to disagree with you on that one, Austin. No offence, Olena." Rob said taking his wife by the hand.

"Getting back to what we were talking about. What do you say Chris? We'll make room for you guys. That is not a problem." Tim said, patting Adam on the leg.

Chris looks down into Adam's pleading eyes and pouting look. "Don't give me that look."

Austin suddenly falls down on his knees giving Chris the same look.

Chris sighs heavily and looks around at Tim and Olena, causing Adam to look around also, laughing at their pouting lips and begging eyes.

"I truly think that you are out numbered, Chris." Kelsey laughed.

"I think you're right." Chris chuckles. "Alright! We'll stay."

Adam screams out and grabs his brother around the neck, while the other three gives each other high-fives.

"Teamwork!" Austin laughs.

_____________________________________________

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!

(((( AVI & TIM ))))